Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Why is that everytime I'm away for a couple of days something awesome happens? You do this on purpose, everyone of you, I'm sure!! :persuazn:

I've never been mentioned in a song, I feel so honored! Thank you so much, Joe! :hug:

As for nominating my beloved Johanna :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Of course she gets a 10/10, adorable creature that she is :wub:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ frenchkiki :rofl: I never understood giving models (especially commercial models) 3s and 2s, but now that I have a blue print for the 3 I guess I do. If she'd loose a little weight there's a contract weiting on her :shifty: .

@ CarMelita, oh :blush: , I'm honored too :hug:

Limer, I thought it was Lime :ninja: , but glad you like it :D .

No prob Amy Fan :flower: .

:hug: @ Roxanne and Estrella :hug:

:hug: @ Jennka & Voguegirl

@ Voguegirl, well....at the time I didn't have time to run it and also the rules and structure was never truly decided on (what range of videos to have in it, whether to have male and female or just female or send it to another subforum ect. ect. ect. :confused: , I wouldn't mind if someone else took it over and I just helped them :ninja: )

Joe, this is the end? :(

Oh, Jennks :( , well....not really actually. The first part was putting them in groups and having them face each other, the second part is scoring and I actually did have an idea for a third part which is one of 2 things.

A) since the voters are relatively different now, just use the nominations we have there to put the in groups and have them compete head to head again

B) I had an idea to have them go head to head more thorouhly by like having one go against 3 at a time and you vote on who is the best out of the three and the person that beats the most people wins.

I would need feedback and help with developing that idea though :laugh: .

Of course not! I am starting a new one... :bounce:

ugly_trailer_park_woman.jpg

And when i think that some models got 2 or 3...

I give her 3 because she seems to have long, bright, shine hair!

The bunches does it to me badly :brows:

No no no no no! :gocho: she deserves 4 because of her bright, shining eyes! :p

:rofl:

@ Voguegirl, well....at the time I didn't have time to run it and also the rules and structure was never truly decided on (what range of videos to have in it, whether to have male and female or just female or send it to another subforum ect. ect. ect. :confused: , I wouldn't mind if someone else took it over and I just helped them :ninja: )

Well i sent you a message of all videos than nominated months ago & made this competition just female singers & bands, ok. :wave:

I help some rules like:

Best photography

Best song

or something like that.

I hope you like my respect about this. :wave:

I know this is pretty sloppy right now :ninja: , but I'm working on it...

Candice Swanepoel (Nominated by TheBaronofFratton and Phenobarbie)

candiceswanepoel.jpg

Valentina (Pictures by @lice)

valentinapolaroidsec8.jpg

valentinaluistv0.jpg

@lice, Valentina x3

Baron, Candice x3

Beauty (2 points) - beauty

Natural (1 point) - A combination of natural skin quality and how close they look to their personal best without makeup

Or Natural Beauty would = The Person x3

Alternate Option = 1.5 each

Within that distribute as you please

@ Vogue Girl, that is a great idea, and sorry for the delay. I probably won't have enough time to do 3 comps at once, but if you want to take it over now http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...40&start=40 , I can put in the description "Run by Vogue Girl" and be your assistand :whistle: .

That´s great idea Joe :yes: I would vote for...both of the ideas :laugh: just to have this competition as long as possible :blush: :hug:

Well...I guess I'm ever the one to jump out on a limb :whistle: :laugh: .

Guess I'll start with the #2 ranked person (Candice) vs. the #3 ranked person (Valentina) and see how that goes :) .

My Vote

Valentina x3