Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

7.5 and 7.

Never heard of her, is she on a WB show or something :) ?

She was Mickey Rourke's daughter in The Wrestler :)

And in the last movie directed by Woody Allen "Whatever works", and in The Beatles musical movie "Across the Universe", in "Thirteen"...

She was Marilyn Manson's girlfriend too.

post-17905-0-1446074237-80636_thumb.jpg

There is no umm recording because I accidently closed it and neither of us have the energy to do it again at this point.. to early. But umm.. Vampire Horde has struck and is trying to take Marisa over to to the darkside, biting her and draining her of blood to make her a vampire.

Berno the bird in his first appearance has heralded her death with Prettyphile who is the witness..

There was supposed to be a fat man with a gavel and folds of flesh... but I got lazy he was the judge. Vampire Horde has gone incognito as Matt, (mbinebre) plots his revenge and a way to retrieve his wife the beautiful Marisa.... hopefully not to have her bite his face off.

Only one person answered :cry: ? Thanks Jennks :hug: .

@ # 2. Just on a scale of 1-10.

Catherine McNeil is my favorite face in the top 10 too :D and I love those you listed there too and Nataniele is one of my favorites there in general :D .

:hug: it seems we´ve got similar taste ;)