Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Score coming...could the first person to vote just count it :ninja: . I only have time to put this up right now :ninja: .

No one did it :anger: :war: !!!

For those that missed it, round before last...

WINNER Laetitia 54.5 (48.5 minus 2 of her fans who were first time voters :mellow: )

Doutzen 49.5

Thanks for the PM Joe (Y)

Sure thing, budy :) .

Do you remember those good ol' days when encantador was running this competition..? :hehe:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"By the beard of Zeus" that was close. :chicken:

I have to say Joe, I though Iza vs Gisele was close, but Ale vs Adri, I see the mythic battle continues :nicole:

:banghead: I' sorry Joe, i always try to have one above the other, but not in this one. I could put Adri higher since I actually got to see her natural beauty, but that wouldn't be fair. I have no choice:

Adriana x 1.5

Alessandra x 1.5

Alessandra x3

Joe is not going to be here today so i'll put up the next round ;)

:woot: :woot: :woot:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Special thanks to Enca :blush: . I sent the message to many but didn't know whether anyone would make it in time :blush: . Thanks for coming to the rescue, and thanks to MissLimaV for the effort :flower: .

post-18639-0-1446073976-6363_thumb.gif

No problem, Joe :blush: :flower:

Cute puppies :wub:

Score coming...could the first person to vote just count it :ninja: . I only have time to put this up right now :ninja: .

No one did it :anger: :war: !!!

For those that missed it, round before last...

WINNER Laetitia 54.5 (48.5 minus 2 of her fans who were first time voters :mellow: )

Doutzen 49.5

I try not to spend the whole day on my computer and look what happens :pinch: :p

Do you remember those good ol' days when encantador was running this competition..? :hehe:

:unsure: :rofl: