Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Well, yes, the verbs is the most difficult part of Spanish, they're so simple in English...

And you've chosen a difficult verb, a reflexive one, which comes with 2 pronouns, "yo me levanto", "tú te levantas"...

Have you already learnt the verb "to like" = "gustar"? it's one of the most difficult, cause the conjugation depends on the object, not the subject.

For example, "I like apples" is "me gustan las manzanas".

However Spanish pronunciation can't be easier, there are very few different sounds, and 99.99% of the times you just have to pronounce all the letters you see.

Yeah, the pronounciaton is quite easy, agree. We´ve learned gustar - it´s the same as encantar, parecer :)

?Qué te parece futból? Me parece bien.

pero

?Qué te parecen las películas? Me parecen horrible :laugh:

Not at all... :laugh:

I see 3 consonants together and I don't know how to start, and you place accents even in the consonants... :blink:

Oh, Slovak accent is not so difficult - what you see is what you read. Jablko - in spanish, j is pronounced like ch, but in Slovak, j is pronounced like spanish ll - llegar :) a is a, b is b, l is l, k is k and o is o :)

:laugh: