Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Okay, I´ve missed some rounds. In case some votes are still needed, here they are all. If not, just ignore it hun ;)

Catherine Mcneil

N: 9

B: 10

Taylor Warren

N: 7

B: 9

Doutzen Kroes

N: 8

B: 8

Olivia Wilde

N: 10

that woman is just awesome

Jessica Miller

Misa Chien

Aomi Muyock

Love this competition!

Uh I hate to break it to ya'll. But I went back almost 60 pages and Pheno has said ONE thing about makeup, and that was towards Isabeli. The picture she was talking about you could clearly see a mask of makeup on. Also, she's never given anything below a 3, and that was for Abbey Lee.

I've given worse scores, and I've said something about makeup, not Pheno. :whistle: <_< Because i r the win!

@Pheno. don't you say a god damn thing in response to all of this... Let it go and move on. Also feel better. Perhaps it's time to go see your doc?

60 pages back?? Wow! I am impressed! But i don't need to go back 60 pages to know that I do not say something about Pheno's scores. I was talking about her comments. But apparently they were yours?? So, mon Dieu! Sorry if I thought that Pheno was... You! :blink: :blink:

This is an unacceptable mistake! :angel:

:laugh: you got MY vote, frenchkiki :D muy bien, mi amigo :)

Uh I hate to break it to ya'll. But I went back almost 60 pages and Pheno has said ONE thing about makeup, and that was towards Isabeli. The picture she was talking about you could clearly see a mask of makeup on. Also, she's never given anything below a 3, and that was for Abbey Lee.

I've given worse scores, and I've said something about makeup, not Pheno. :whistle: <_< Because i r the win!

@Pheno. don't you say a god damn thing in response to all of this... Let it go and move on. Also feel better. Perhaps it's time to go see your doc?

60 pages back?? Wow! I am impressed! But i don't need to go back 60 pages to know that I do not say something about Pheno's scores. I was talking about her comments. But apparently they were yours?? So, mon Dieu! Sorry if I thought that Pheno was... You! :blink: :blink:

This is an unacceptable mistake! :angel:

:laugh: you got MY vote, frenchkiki :D muy bien, mi amigo :)

Is there a reason you felt the need to comment/bring up a conversation that had nothing to do with you, and was finished with?

I'm done with the accusations about pretty and I being the same person, it's been clarified via voice chat with admins and other members of this board that we are not, and the fact that you people feel the need to bring it up, (beating around the bush in doing so) and make the baseless point that there's a possibility that we're the same person is irritating and rather childish. I'm going to be talking to Joe about this, I'm done.

Pheno, It was just fun... :) you´re taking everything sooo seriously. You´re like a little girl, always so boasting about yourself and getting offended when someone says something.

Don´t take it so seriously.

You know, it´s this thing...it´s called fun. Even when someone is making fun of you. (edited - you or pretty)

I don't make fun of you, me having an opinion about a model or an outfit, or even someone else's opinion is completely different than making fun of another individiual. Hell there are a number of opinions I would like to express about other members, all in good fun of course, but I don't because that's rude. The fact that your quote un quote fun is questionable by the rules of bellazon definately makes me want to just sit back and laugh because it's so funny. Now can we please drop this, I'm not going to make any personal attacks in the name of good fun so I'd appreciate if you could offer me the same common courtesy.

... And then, I never thought you both were the same person? :blink:

Same personality & comments, yes.

And i think the mod can see the IP addresses to know if u have the same?

If u are still members here, it means that you are different peoples?

So Take a deep breath & relax!

I am not quoting the zebra thing but damn :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, my, the claws came out in my abscence. Save it for the mud ladies post-17304-0-1446074133-8262_thumb.gif. Sorry if that sounds sexist, you know I'm not? but that's my brother's catchphrase when women argue and everytime he says it I just can't stop laughing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ninja: . Anyway, I guess you've all settled it yourself I guess. Pheno and Pretty aren't the same person and Jennka and Frenchkiki know that. On a side note, as to the theme in general, am I the only one that sees their personalities as being distinctive? For example, Prettyphile's humor is more direct and chipper whereas Pheno's is somewhat more dark and irony based. Or is this just a product of a detective uncle and too much theatre :actor: ?). Anyway, you all are so funny and have been so good to me I just know there's a way we can all get along :hug: .