Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

Oh, then you should have a try :laugh:

*packs bags for me and Chloe* We can stay with you right?! ;)

Oh, yes... and I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.... yummmmmmmmmmmm

Can I sleep with Chloe in her crib? (Will fly to see you once you say yes XD)

Well im taking that as a no then, lol and u must have a dam good hiding spot so the guys dont find that ice cream :laugh:

Bottom of the fridge behind the ice :shifty: They don't use ice, so it's safe :laugh:

Oh, then you should have a try :laugh:

*packs bags for me and Chloe* We can stay with you right?! ;)

Oh, yes... and I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.... yummmmmmmmmmmm

Can I sleep with Chloe in her crib? (Will fly to see you once you say yes XD)

Hmmmm... she is so big she barely has enough room for herself in there :rofl: She stretches out and hogs the bed and she kicks. I know, I used to have to share a bed with her before we brought her crib over :rofl:

gosh, I've been slow Lyon :cry: with this response but I didn't forget..

Is bulgogi like Japanese Sukiyaki? They look very similar :)

I've only eaten at a real Korean restaurant once (have done Korean/Japanese sushi/hot food buffet many times...

and I am completely clueless when it comes to the menu...

208671539e227ebee3bm.jpg

Talk about grill, if you are a loyal fan of it, YOU SHOULD TRY Bulgogi (I think I've mentioned it before).

You can grill any food yourself, I like making my own dish :D :D :D

There are many Korean restaurants here have Bulgogi, it's like $150HKD - $200HKD something

for a period of time unlimited food and drinks, or better say All you can eat right? :p

:chicken:

post-40981-0-1445997448-8801_thumb.jpg

I found eating on the floor tough- after a few courses, my belt had to be loosened up and sitting down with a full belly isn't optimal :)

Yes, Kaiseki was traditionally served with Japanese tea ceremony, chanoyu.

Actually Japanese does most of the things on floor (Sleeping and Eating), same as Korean.

But that makes my muscle sore, I'm not used to it as well :p

As for the egg tart, have you ever heard of Pastel de nata?

This is Portuguese style egg tart which is made with pastry crust but a completely different sensation :drool:

You should try it when you get a chance to visit Macau

post-40981-0-1445997448-89751_thumb.jpg

I've never heard of that egg tart lyon, and it looks delicious. I like egg tarts very much, and unfortunately for me only the chinese seem to make it around here :-p

It's fine :wave:

Bulgogi =/= Sukiyaki :) Bulgogi is to grill the food whereas Sukiyaki is to cook with soup or water :)

I'm not a fan of seafood but last year was the first time I tried hairy crab, I believe this kind of

crab is come from another planet :p

It's fine :wave:

Bulgogi =/= Sukiyaki :) Bulgogi is to grill the food whereas Sukiyaki is to cook with soup or water :)

I'm not a fan of seafood but last year was the first time I tried hairy crab, I believe this kind of

crab is come from another planet :p

I have to try Bulgogi. Sukiyaki and teriyaki chicken is very common here, it's often consumed for lunch. I have never eaten Sukiyaki with soup- only with rice, mushrooms, and onions:

sukiyakirice08.jpg