Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

rockTheSky - I couldn't agree with you more about Adriana. :heart:

1.Who are you most looking forward to seeing?

Ana BB!!! And Adriana of course - but mostly Ana because she wasn't there last year and I hadn't dared to hope she would be this year, so this is such an awesome surprise.

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*.

Heidi I am sick of. Lindsay I'm also not sure about - her body last year wasn't exactly great for VS.

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see.

Gisele. A girl can dream, right?? :blush:

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN?

Noooo.

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face?

Yessss.

And for Baron, here's Inguna at a fitting yesterday!

post-5998-0-1446069126-76551_thumb.jpg post-5998-0-1446069126-81692_thumb.jpg

Credit to CC@tfs

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? Ana Beatriz, Noemie Lenoir and Miranda Kerr.

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*. Marisa Miller, grr she looks so cheap and slutty!

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. Bianca Balti, Isabeli Fontana and Chanel Iman.

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN? Yes.

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? No, he is a good artist and has amazing songs!

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? Abbey Lee, Julia, Anne V, Maryna, Doutzen, KK, Shannan Click, Arlenis!!!!

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*.- HEIDI :ninja: Selitan :ninja: :ninja: Lindsay, Sara Stephens :ninja:

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. Bianca Balti, LARA!!! Isabeli, Trentini and Eugenia.

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN? No <_<

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? No, I will shoot Heidi.

I don't get why some people have this idea it's "Adriana's year," or that she's supposed to be the star of the show. Because she has the fantasy bra? Well, then this year would be no more Adri's than last year was Selita's. Or because Adri has been with VS for 10 years? From what I understand, the earliest pics of Adri appeared in a 1999 catalogue, not 1998, and it's not like Heidi had any sort of anniversary thing last year anyway. :idk: Seems more like wishful thinking on the part of Lima fans. :ninja:

Is not a wishful thinking ...

In fact, Ocean Drive magazine says that Adriana is going to be the star of the show ...

& Adri has been w/VS since 1998, but her first runway was in 1999 ... She becomes an angel in 2001!

& Heidi had an anniversary last year hahahaha ... So, i think that Adri is going to have her anniversary (or special thing) this year

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? Abbey Lee, Julia, Anne V, Maryna, Doutzen, KK, Shannan Click, Arlenis!!!!

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*.- HEIDI :ninja: Selitan :ninja: :ninja: Lindsay, Sara Stephens :ninja:

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. Bianca Balti, LARA!!! Isabeli, Trentini and Eugenia.

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? No, I will shoot Heidi.

Lara was at the fitting. I'm almost positive she is in the show.

I am hoping for her as well, but I have read that she is at a party for French Vogue's editor's daughter. Also some people say that could be Anne V in that picture with that outfit, since they have the same complexion. I don't want to believe it :(

I'm not going to say anything but this: its funny how some people think ONE pictue of adriana holdng both her arms in the air makes some people think she wants to be the center of attention or is saying things like "me me me" or assume things. I mean Do you really think shes that self centered? have you looked at her recent videos?? shes so humble, and has the best personality out of the angels, but you are entitled to your opinion and i'm entitled to mine.

1. Who are must looking forward to seeing? Adriana, KK, Ana BB

2. Who do you NOT think should be in the show this year. i.e They need to retire, or they are just horrible choices for VS all together *ect*.- Selita, Marisa, Miranda

3. Who do you wish was walking in this show this year, but isn't. Limit to 5 girls you'd like to see. Gisele

4. Are you looking forward to Heidi hosting AGAIN? No

5. If Seal does the show again do you plan to shoot yourself in the face? No, I'll shoot Seal..

Dizzy, I may be incorrect in this assumption, but I don't think Baron was trying to insinuate that she was self-centered or concieted merely that she is quite well known for making odd gestures and faces. She gesticulates not only with her hands, but with her entire body and while that can be a good thing at times she has been known to take it overboard, whether it is of her own accord or at the behest of others, (ie. VS) is unknown.

Regardless, my two cents, which you can take or leave. :)

I am hoping for her as well, but I have read that she is at a party for French Vogue's editor's daughter. Also some people say that could be Anne V in that picture with that outfit, since they have the same complexion. I don't want to believe it :(

Say it isn't so!

As far for the 10 years thing ... Oh yeah she beacome an Angel in 2000, my bad.

From AFL

The Year 2008 will mark Adriana's 8th year being a Victoria's Secret Angel, and her 10th year working for the company.

Adriana began with Victoria's Secret when she attended a casting for the 1998 show, and wasn't chosen. She kept attending castings until she was chosen to shoot a few catalog campaigns with the company. In late 1998, she was chosen to walk in the 1999 Victoria's Secret Fashion show which was held in February of 1999, on wall street.

Say it isn't so!

Unfortunately she did skip the events because of the celebrations, BUT, her card is shown in one of the backstage pictures that just came out, so she MIGHT BE THERE!!! :hell yea!: