Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

there is a pic of ana and ale in a pool:Posted at AAOF today with this caption:

"Nov 12th 2008-

FIRST DAY BACK AT WORK IN MIAMI WITH ANA

where did u find this photo? i am always in AAOF and i never saw this photo posted by ale or anybody, unless they removed it.

Ignore my post in KKs thread there is a video of her fitting...She looked stunning. Her body looked amazing and i really liked her outfits. She tried on a goddess outfit and a few of the flower outfits but there wasnt anything else yet...No wings either but they can get added on later or for a dif outfit. So now the only angels we havent seen fitted are Ale,Iza and Selita the rest there have been some videors or pictures posted...Im still worried about Iza there haqs been no confirmation on her. She hasnt been in the ad's or anything...All will be revealed shortly

I want facts - but here's just some more conjecture...

The world's biggest, and sexiest, fashion show is just three days away. Contracted Victoria's Secret "Angel" Miranda Kerr will of course be in it. But due to touch down in Miami is a special VS jet carrying up to 30 models who will also take part. At least two other Australian names have been mooted as VS potentials.

Who are they?

Well, although apparently booked for the gig, things can change at the last minute and frockwriter gave our undertaking that we would not reveal their names.

There has already been some online speculation that Abbey Lee Kershaw has been booked pegged on what appeared to be Kershaw's composite card spotted in the background of a E Entertainment story on preparations for the show.

If Kershaw does do the show, let's hope the corsets aren't too tight - because we'd hate to see her faint again.

Another potential Australian Angel would seem a perfect fit for the job. Bombshells don't automatically always make the best high fashion models. Although there are certainly some who have managed to segue between the two milieus Gisele Bundchen and Lara Stone being two good examples - curves may get in the way of the runway. They are however de rigueur for swimwear and lingerie. Let's leave it at that.

The only female that comes to mind is Tiah Eckhardt....?

Who do you think it could be??

Plenty of models do the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show without necessarily being upgraded to the official status of a Victoria's Secret "Angel".

But it's not a bad foot in the door.

(source: Frockwriter)

Yay KK. If you think about it she does kinda have wings, since the bow on her back could kinda be like small ones

either she's trying a bunch of outfits or she's got 4. But just remember, if a model tries something on, it doesn't absolutely mean she's wearing it

I don't know if she went to casting, but I'd love it if she were there. After having the baby, she opted not to be in the 06 and 07 shows. At this point, there's a fifty-fifty percetn chance she is indeed going to apear once again at the VSFS.

Which one are you talking about? :blink: I, of course, STILL want Tori to be there.. :laugh: :laugh: