Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I LOOOOOOOOVE THE SIG! :heart:

I think misslimavzla loved it more that everyone, i know how much she love that pic of Adri xD

Hahaha :D i should make you guys some sigs of Adri,Ale and Iza lol

Oh yeah, i'd be glad to have an Ale-sig made by you :heart: hahaha

Haha thanks very much yeah my graphics ive been doing them for like 5 yrs now my old stuff is so bad lol...Ill get working on some sigs now :D

May thats such a cool name it is not an english/australian name because i was born and raised in Australia but my dad and mum are from lebanon so i have a name from there haha but like i said Kev is easier :)

That is easier: OK so Kev (I'm actually fine with Kevork), May (much easier ), how bout you MissLima

Yes May, I'm Joe. Or Joey, or Joseph, or anything Joe-related

Something for Joe...May and MissLimaVzla your stuff is on the way :)

I wish we could make sigs better here on BZ i usually make sigs 450x250 pixels but i can only do 450x140 :( Anyway hope u like this Joe credit to u for the pictures haha

izabel1vg4.jpg

Ow, Joe i wish i could be on AAOF, i don't know why my pc doesn't let me in ... it's just so slow, & it's killing me :cry: .... i used to be in AAOF everyday, it feels so bad everytime i heard about AAOF because i am a big fan of Ale :(

Back to our names (i think we're wasting time while we know something about VS hahaha)

Kev, my grandparents were born in lebanon too ... wujuu i've known a lot of people from lebanon lalety :blink: ... that's nice xD! Do you know how to talk arabian? (am i wrong or am i right when i say"arabian"? hahaha is it the language from there, isn't it?) uuh i want to learn that language hahaha i just know spanish&english :p ...

All those names from lebanon use to be weird, but at the same time are so cuties, i mean i like them ... i have a lof of family w/names from there haha ...

&&&&& ... i also have to say you're AMAZING, your job is amaziiing ... that Izabel one is perfect, i don't know how to do that perfect blending that you do w/the pictures xD

So,

Kevork89 ===> Kev <3 :heart:

JoeKnight ===> Joe <3 :heart:

MissLimaVzla ===> Clau ===> My lovely Caramel-Osiita <3 :heart:

Aacrazysurf11 ===> May ===> Myself :heart:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'm going crazy i know xD

Hahaha May that is awesome your parents are from Lebanon haha...Do i speak Arabic thats the word you were thinking of lol. Not really i understand it pretty ok and i can say a few things here and there but overall im not very good the only thing i can speak is English and a bit of Armenian which is where my dad is originaly from before moving to Lebanon lol. I really want to speak proper arabic too because all my aunts and uncles speak it so fluently and so do my mum and dad. I have a big family here in Australia so we all get together and eat arabic food and stuff

As for my graphic work thanks very much a few years ago i was terrible i couldnt blend or do anything it just takes time and practice

Ohh that's right "Arabic" hahaha duuh xD! I want to speak it too, at least learn how to writte hahaha ... i have so many relatives that speaks the language fluently but i haven't taken time to learn or something.

Oh, it's so cool that you live in Australia, i mean it's one of the most beaufitul countries of the world, & i really love it, i'd like to go there someday ...

& the reason why i don't know how to do cuties blends like yours, it's because i don't have PhotoShop, i use PaintShopPro, & even when it helps me it doesn't have all the things as PS does. & well, that's fine i really don't worry about it xD

I love the way we're talking about those silly things xD