Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Well on another subject, well kind of...

I was in Miami Beach today ( I live about 25 minutes from it) and the Fountainebleau is ready. Well most of it anyway as construction is still taking place.

On the way over to the beach on I-95 there were several billboards with a model in swimwear on them promoting the re-opening of the Fountainebleau's renovated section. It wasn't an Angel but another model (I am not sure about the model).

Also, the picture that VS uses on its show website is posted on several poles around the Fountainebleau.

I could also see what I would guess is the show tent. The beach as a backdrop is nice as the weather is good here right now. A little cool to be in the water though but on the beach nevertheless. :) :wave:

That is great for Emanuela. She is gorgeous.

Some one over at TFS i claiming from a relaibe source that Emanuela is indeed an angel. if she is then that is great she is gorgeous and will is perfect for VS. Maybe she will be like Marisa her first show then be officially contractes an an angel after. If its the case then there is a perfect 10 group.

The originals which are

Heidi

Adriana

Karolina

Alessandra

Then the Regulars...

Izabel

Selita

Miranda

Then the new girls

Marisa

Doutzen

Emanuela

here i go ...

About the opening ... I would love to see Adriana opening w/the Fantasy Bra like Gisele in 2005, but she opened last year so i think that she's not opening this year ... Is not b/c i love Adriana, is just b/c i can't see this Fantasy Bra in the last segment, the Christmas segment ... & b/c opening the show w/the Fantasy, the bra gets more attention ... Is just my personal opinion. But i know that's not gonna happen at all hahaha

So i want to see Ale opening, she deserves to open more than anyone, is her biig comeback! & she has never open a show before, so i think this is the perfect moment for her ... But if Ale doesn't open, i really really want to see Izabel opening, she needs more attention!

For the PINK theme ... I don't like any of the PINK girls, just like for Flavia, Candice & Stam ... that's it

I think the 2006 PINK was much better then the 2007. They need to make it young and fresh but interesting which is why i would put Caramel Osas in there with Rosie, Jessica, Behati, Candice, Emanuela, Flavia because you have the high fashion appeal and some great models who can work that runway. I think what lets PINK down too is having the models all blow kisses and point and laugh

I totally agree ... Well i probably won't put Rosie b/c i don't like her hahaha ... But for me the perfec girls for a high fashion PINK are: Caramel-Osas, Emanuela, Jessica, Candice, Karolina, Jeisa, Behati (im not a big fan of her, but i think she's perfect for PINK) & Flavia.

I hope they change the PINK concept this year ...

& yeah ... PINK 2007 was awfullll! ... The outfits, the music, & even the 90% of the models ... I just hated ...

PINK 2006 was sooooooooo much better! It wasn't my favorite segment either, but it was so much better!

IMO the PINK theme just don't fix w/this year concept "Glamour is back" ... For me PINK is too cute for that ... I think they need themes like 2003 & 2005 ... I actually like the Goddess theme, Dangerous & the black one ... I just need to see the outfits.

That is great for Emanuela. She is gorgeous.
Some one over at TFS i claiming from a relaibe source that Emanuela is indeed an angel. if she is then that is great she is gorgeous and will is perfect for VS. Maybe she will be like Marisa her first show then be officially contractes an an angel after. If its the case then there is a perfect 10 group.

The originals which are

Heidi

Adriana

Karolina

Alessandra

Then the Regulars...

Izabel

Selita

Miranda

Then the new girls

Marisa

Doutzen

Emanuela

YEIIII!

I LOVE Emanuela! ... I think she's perfect for VS!

Im so so happy for her!

i once again propose the idea of creating different levels of Angels.

1st: ArchAngels

2nd:Angels

3rd: Cherubs

You would have to advance through these levels. And there would be differences (wether it be different wing sizes, or whatever)

Please VS I think this would be such a cool idea. But if you use it; again, I'd love to work for you and I'm sure I'd have many other great ideas.

But at least give thought to the idea ArchAngel. You have to admit that is not only a sexy term, but such a powerful one as well.

i once again propose the idea of creating different levels of Angels.

1st: ArchAngels

2nd:Angels

3rd: Cherubs

You would have to advance through these levels. And there would be differences (wether it be different wing sizes, or whatever)

Please VS I think this would be such a cool idea. But if you use it; again, I'd love to work for you and I'm sure I'd have many other great ideas.

But at least give thought to the idea ArchAngel. You have to admit that is not only a sexy term, but such a powerful one as well.

Wow CandyBoy ... You're AMAZING!

I think that's a great idea ... Fo-Real ... I think VS needs someone like you!

I love the ArchAngel term ... It's perfect!

:laugh: Definitely :laugh:

Anyway, remember when I said I took back what I said about Emanuela, well i put it forward again. CoutureChic just confirmed my way of thinking so I'm going back to my original way of thinking. Emanuela is probably on the path of being an angel, but isn't one yet. As CC said, when she poses with the other angels I'll believe it. And also Angels don't go to casting. CC reminded me Emnuela was at casting.

CC's right. It's probably media confusion again. But we will soon find out for certain.

...am I the only one who's confused right now :blink:

Noe Joe i totally get what ya saying i was thinking the same thing too its like how from 2000 to 2003 Alessandra still went to castings its cos she wasnt made an angel yet then from 2004 on she never had to do another casting. So i understand what ya saying and i believe that she isnt an angel but on the path too it

VSFan88 ... you're calling me BITCH! Wow ... Thank you very much sweetie, from the deeps of my cutie heart & really apreciate that :wub: ;)

I'm calling you a BITCH and you thank me? Well, I kinda like you because you ca

Why are you talQing about yourself? :blink:

... & ow, My ass is smiling now

He's not talking about himself ... he talks to me :D