Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

That was the 2006 show not last yr :D

So if Iza hasnt had her fitting yet then im presuming Selita and Karolina havent either cos i thought maybe the three of them have already so probably beginning of this week coming they will hope to see some photos

Yeii it was 2006 when she used the green one ... the last year her walk was PATHETIC, i couldn't believe how she openned the Pink segment omg ... & uhm yeah, i guess she could be better ...

& about Selita, Iza & KK's fitting i hope so, i really want to see their outfits before the show ... the same with Ale ... i wanna see them!

Ill admit she was better in 2006 then she was in 2007 but i think this yr she will be amazing. Three walks and better outfits for her this yr is awesome. I am really glad they are keeping her away from the PINK segment this yr. Like i said they should use another Angel to show that it doesnt have to focus on that fun young look. I think Izabel is young and gorgeous and can easily open the PINK segment and it would be fantastic. I would actually like PINK if Izabel or maybe Alessandra or Adriana did it

Dont know why someone who knows her on TFS asked her and said she wont be back this yr. I read the rumor is that VS dont think she has the look for PINK anymore and they dont really care to use her in other segments.

I think thats utter bullcrap she didint do a PINK segment in 05 or 06. Thats not all they have to use her but whatever. I have a feeling VS are gonna get rid of alot of 'regulars' and bring in a whole heap of new girls. I dont think we will be seeing Inguna, Morgan, Elise, Caroline W, Marija in this show or maybe i dont know. I think for sure we will see Jessica, Julia, Hana, Caroline T, Isabeli back. I think that Angela, Oluchi, Eugenia, Ana BB, Raquel and Natasha are up in the air dont know for sure whether they will bring them back.

We know that Candice, Behati and Flavia will be back as well as Clara and Emanuela.

They seriously need a management shift.

Andi has been a fixture since 2005 and she has done well, even unknowingly showing the sideview of her nipple at the 2006 show.

Dont know why someone who knows her on TFS asked her and said she wont be back this yr. I read the rumor is that VS dont think she has the look for PINK anymore and they dont really care to use her in other segments.

I think thats utter bullcrap she didint do a PINK segment in 05 or 06. Thats not all they have to use her but whatever. I have a feeling VS are gonna get rid of alot of 'regulars' and bring in a whole heap of new girls. I dont think we will be seeing Inguna, Morgan, Elise, Caroline W, Marija in this show or maybe i dont know. I think for sure we will see Jessica, Julia, Hana, Caroline T, Isabeli back. I think that Angela, Oluchi, Eugenia, Ana BB, Raquel and Natasha are up in the air dont know for sure whether they will bring them back.

We know that Candice, Behati and Flavia will be back as well as Clara and Emanuela.

Oh yeah ... i agree, she was so much better in 2006 than she was 2007, & well i really hope she'll do it better, i don't wanna see another "pathetic MK's walk" hahaha ... so, GO MK! :fun:

& oooh yeah, the Caramel-Osas ... i'd like to see another Sexy Delicious segment hahaha ... i mean, better than 2005 of course, but at least Sexy Delicious ... it is my fav ever, even more because there was the Caramel-Osas <3

But i wouldn't like to see the Caramel-Osas in a pink segment like the last year hahaha :yuckky:

Is Emanuela part of Pink? Ummm

Oh yeah ... i agree, she was so much better in 2006 than she was 2007, & well i really hope she'll do it better, i don't wanna see another "pathetic MK's walk" hahaha ... so, GO MK! :fun:

She was severely let down in 2007 by her cumbersome New York Taxi 'costume' in that much-maligned PINK segment.

For me, it was the apogee of the ludicrous VS gimmickry that has run riot in recent years. Not only did it look uncomfortable, it also succeeded in being quite the opposite of 'sexy' (and wasn't that what this show was supposed to be about?).

I'm not sure if it was due to the limitations of having to stand up and haul that gear down the catwalk with her - but her attempt at getting out of the chair was the single-most unflattering and undignified moment in all the VSFS's I have seen. And that includes Fernanda's tangles and Stam's falls!

And Heidi singing.

I agree. Flavia was much much sexier with the chair. That taxi cape cut down on Miranda's sexiness. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did she have to wear that.

But Miranda was back to her sexiness in the "Deck the Hall" segment. One of my favorite lines is still "You can hang me on your tree if you want to"

Thanks for the info on Caramel-Osas guys/gals!

I think Miranda's gold neck outfit in the above link will turn out amazing on the actual runway with the lights and makeup etc. It looks very dramatic and strong, but the lacey lingerie underneath keeps it feminine.

Marisa's outfit is BLECH IMO, it looks cheap and like a halloween costume gone wrong.

I wonder if Doutzen's pale pink outfit will have some sort of huge skirt or something over that wire-looking skirt (if that makes any sense...lol). Like it's a skeleton for something or will just remain as is. I don't know why they lightened her hair, she looked stunning as a brunette and this color just washes her out. Oh well...maybe with all the makeup it will look good.

Not sure what to think yet of the new Clara model. Wait and see...

Emanuela is very pretty, classical beauty like Doutzen and I want to see if she stands out. Either way, better than Selita IMO.

Just saw the different themes....if pulled off well, they sound ammmmazing!!!

So I guess the PINK segment though despised by a large majority of us on the forums, did turn out to be popular to the general audience.

I'm surprised they're keeping it....I think it takes away SO much from the glamour they are going for. Especially when I look at earlier VS show photos and see how stunning and easily each segment flowed. PINK just cuts up the show for me and I'm like "ok this is the little teenager part...time to go get a snack from the fridge". Yes I understand the line is popular, but it just doesn't add anything and seems sort of plopped in to please the teenie-boppers. Go to VSholic and look at the galleries from the older shows....everything is SO seamless and simplicity really lets the LINGERIE and the MODELS stand out. Hopefully the backdrops and final outfits won't make this show seem like a cutesy dupesy circus.

Venting over!