Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Joe, there is a somewhat useable list, but we don't have it. Someone on tfs has it (rumor has it because she's a model and saw the list) but she's not releasing it. I respect that and sadly if I was in the same position, I would respect VS and not release the list either. But the list is never final until the day of the show.

As far as Ana, there is a good posibility. I know that she did go to the casting. It's just a matter of wether or not she got casted.

I'm certain Vamp,BC, etc will cap the Extra, but since my time zone gets to see it first. I'll take some snapshots of it. Bu I must warn you, they're not going to be good quality.

Oh and michelabella gave a heads up on tfs that on E! news tonight there might be something on VSFS.

Kinda dissapointed that Andi would not be there. Does anyone know why????

And I don't understand why people could think this girl is ugly ... seems like someone is jealous :whistle:

post-23464-1226065907_thumb.jpg

:whistle: ... Have you ever seen your face? xD

So what? Don't be acerbated, just because she is so beautiful and you are so ugly.

Have you ever looked in a dictionary? I did, and I saw your face under the definition of ugly, and I thought "THERE YOU GO" xD

And I don't understand why people could think this girl is ugly ... seems like someone is jealous :whistle:

So what? Don't be acerbated, just because she is so beautiful and you are so ugly.

Have you ever looked in a dictionary? I did, and I saw your face under the definition of ugly, and I thought "THERE YOU GO" xD

Have you ever seen aacrazysurf11's face? I belt you don't ... So just shut up ( :

Joe, there is a somewhat useable list, but we don't have it. Someone on tfs has it (rumor has it because she's a model and saw the list) but she's not releasing it. I respect that and sadly if I was in the same position, I would respect VS and not release the list either. But the list is never final until the day of the show.

As far as Ana, there is a good posibility. I know that she did go to the casting. It's just a matter of wether or not she got casted.

I'm certain Vamp,BC, etc will cap the Extra, but since my time zone gets to see it first. I'll take some snapshots of it. Bu I must warn you, they're not going to be good quality.

Oh and michelabella gave a heads up on tfs that on E! news tonight there might be something on VSFS.

BC is going to cap Extra ... & probably Vamp too hahaha ... So i think that tonight we're going to see Adri&Ale's outfit

BTW, BC is saying that Adri is not going to wear the coalt that they show last night ... is that true? b/c i really like how Adri looks hahaha i think she loks amazing

& there's nothing about Kk yet? :cry:

When i got here, i was so so sad ... but now that i've read that, I'M SO HAPPY! Hahahaha you completely have made my day sweetiie! :laugh:

Oh yeah ... have you ever seen my face?! Guy, i think if you could see me, you'd fall in love ... so, respect my opinion as I respect yours ... if you think she's pretty, that's fine ... i think she IS ugly & that's MY opinion ... NO ONE can ever change it ...

If you say: Andi M. is pretty ... that's fine

If you say: I AM ugly ... that's fine

Then i'd laugh to you & say: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" :p

MissLima, (I didn't see B/C say that) but what she is refering to probably is that just because a model is fitting for an outfit doesn't 100% mean she's wearing that outfit. In that respect, I can 100000% concur with her. Last year there were fittings, but when the show came that model wasn't wearing that outfit. For example this year: Candice was the fit model, she wore that fuzzy coat, then Adriana, who really knows. As BC said... The only thing that we are 100% sure of as far as outfits, is the fantasy bra. And we know who's wearing that.

MissLima, (I didn't see B/C say that) but what she is refering to probably is that just because a model is fitting for an outfit doesn't 100% mean she's wearing that outfit. In that respect, I can 100000% concur with her. Last year there were fittings, but when the show came that model wasn't wearing that outfit. For example this year: Candice was the fit model, she wore that fuzzy coat, then Adriana, who really knows. As BC said... The only thing that we are 100% sure of as far as outfits, is the fantasy bra. And we know who's wearing that.

I agree.I just can't wait! :laugh:

Yeah i know ... But like how Adri looks hahaha ... So i hope she wears that coat!

hmmmm... I wanna know what's Ale and KK are wearing... or if KK even will be there :dontgetit: but most of all I just want to see her fittings finally... I can't wait any longer LOL and what about Iza... there's still no word on her part too... wierd