Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I'm surprised about the video...it's cute, but not glamorous....all these themes and outfits are getting me confused as to the direction VS is going!!

And um VS...if you're reading this....only 2 seconds of KK?!!!

Only very few of the outfits/models have so far looked good to me in the fittings....e.g. big red bow, Miranda's butterfly wings, Marissa's black outfit...the rest are a HUGE wait-and-see for me because my first impression is not great. I have hope though so no negativity from me (yet?! he he he)

It would be great if one year, VS did a bunch of "fake" fittings just to throw us off and then completely surprise us at the show!! (analogy is taping a bunch of different season finales of TV shows to throw off the audience).

Unpleasantly surprised Marisa has 3 outfits, she is super toned though I'll give her that!

Doutzen I think will be a knockout at the show, but so far not liking the hair much and miss her older look like when she was in that candy segment a few years back;

I miss the old fittings photos from older VS shows, the models looked amazing and as if they were having a great time!

Oh my gosh, I am most excited (and nervous) for KK's fitting, but also Adriana's and Alessandra's after the baby.

Wondering know what the outfits will be for the VS plane arrival...hopefully it will be something a little more interesting than the past years....jeans/knee high boots/leather or shiny jacket. Can you imagine if they come off the plane all decked out in ball gowns and red lipstick ha ha ha....comfy air travel clothes for sure! ; )

Ok that's my 2 cents for now....

^ I agree w/you almost in everything ... I mean the Commercial is cute, but not sexy ... I mean for me just Adri looks sexy but i know that's just b/c i love her hahaha

I mean, Kk looks awesome like i said before ... but what the hell? just 2 seconds

& the outfits mmm ... i don't like them ... just the fairy (Doutzen) ... i think the rest are just ugly or just to "normal" ... But i have my hopes for the Caramel-Osas & Kk ...

I hope VS surprise us at the show!

Damn it hahaha ... I was so happy! ... Does anyone know where the hell is she?!

But yeah ... Ale looks great! She's perfect for the show ... I mean, her Halloween pictures are amazing, i think she's looking better than ever!

oww i completely agree about everything you've said ... i've loved the commercial, but i think they could give us something better than this! I mean, the models are amazingly beautiful (lala i'm not talking about MK hahaha - Don't kill me fans lol) & they have how to surprise us ... buutt like somebody said before: WHERE DID THE INSPIRATION GO?! That's not what Victoria's Secret means ...

I'm really excited because i am a super-mega-duper-addicted-blahblahblahblah Alessandra's fan, & of course i'm so ansious to see her big comeback ... i really miss her ... & i think she's the first motivation to love this show.

Also, as you guys know, i love the others two Caramel-Osas (Adriana & Izabel) ... i'm glad Adri has the fantasy bra, & i'm so hopefully to see Iza with something special ... i mean, she really deserves something better than she has been using the last years.

I think i'm just ansious to see the Caramel-Osas ... even when i love KK, Silly, Bombshell, Candice etc, etc, etc ... they're the only three girls that i really really wanna see :heart:

i'm sorry heidi fans.. but she is really overrated...

I'm not really a first hand fan per se as her prime may be a little before my time, but no way is she overrated. She had a flawless body in her prime, has one of the best smiles around and has by faaaarrrr the most personality and charisma out of those girls (just compare the interviews :mellow: ) and brings a level of personality and charisma that most models couldn't dream of :idk: . No disrespect intended :hehe: .

i'm sorry heidi fans.. but she is really overrated...

I'm not really a first hand fan per se as her prime may be a little before my time, but no way is she overrated. She had a flawless body in her prime, has one of the best smiles around and has by faaaarrrr the most personality and charisma out of those girls (just compare the interviews :mellow: ) . No disrespect intended :hehe: .

Heidi has to take a break & dedicate her life to her family ... she has everything, i think she couldn't ask for more, so it's time to leave VS sweetie hahaha

You can start praying for my pictures/videos ... Or you're going to be alone :cry:

& yeah ... I like Heidi, i mean she looks awesome! ...But she needs to do another thing, i know that she's the famous angel & all the thing ... but it's her time to go away!