Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

I wish Ane could be an angel :cry: ... Ana has everything to be an angel ... i can't find the reason why she's not one!

B/c she hate us & she don't wanna make us happy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: HAHAHAHA JK ...

I can't find a reason either ...

She's a perfect angel

Hahahaha yes i know!

BTW, does anyone knows what are tha angels going to do in Miami? I mean ... last year they recive the star, they went to the store & blablabla .... How is going to be this year?

Caramel-osas should be in the dictionary. : )

I miss AnaBB as well. I had heard that she originally left VS because she did another lingerie show, which is a breach of contract. But no matter what happened, she's shooting for the catalogue again, so hopefully she's back.

Anyway, as much as I'd love to keep searching for more fitting pics, it's past midnight overhere, so i'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight everyone. Pleasant dreams.

Part of Adriana's fitting thanks to AFL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1pvqflIak

There's supposed to be more of it today with both her and Ale on Extra.

Yeeiiiiiiii thaaaaaaaaanks! She looks simply AMAZING! I swear i fell in love w/her since i saw that videoO! :heart: ... She's just so cutie&perfect <3

Well i really hope to see her again w/Ale in a interview ...

TODAY IS THE DAY! TODAY IS ALE'S FITTIING :wub: :wub: ... today i'm gonna die hahaha :laugh: