Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Let me explain it to you as it was explained to mean.

I use the phrase "Sexy Delicious" (which I based off the 2005 segment). Caramel-Osas is apparently the equivalent of that.

As far as "how did it come to be" ... I'm certain the girls can do a better job of explaining that.

Ok question...I understand who the Caramel-Osas trio is but how did that name come to be?!!!!

Anyone?

Hahahaha Caramel-Osas are of course Ale,Adri&Iza ... & they're Caramel-Osas just cuz one day aacrazysurf11 & me (we're friend since 2004 or something like that) see our pretty girls on the runway w/their lovely outfits from the "Sexy Delicious Segment", so we create the word Carameloso/a, wich means something like "Candylicious" ... & now they're the Caramel-Osas hahahaha

As a proud member of the Anti-Lima Coalition and the Stop Aless From Becoming Lima Federation (we are not succeeding on this front), when I heard Lima was going to be an Angel for five more years... I almost cried. As for Aless, I hope being a mother sobers her up and she gets back to her former, intelligent, talented ways. She's been resting on her laurels ala Lima, and I wish she would not follow in those footsteps.

As for the outfits, they are terrible in my opinion. My hopes for a 'glamorous' show are pretty much shot at this point. There is a difference in having themes and having a costume party. Alas, there's nothing I/we can do.

Casting? I just want to see KK at this point.

Oh, i feel sorry for you ... Looks like you're going to be unhappy for a long, long, looooooong time ... Cuz now Adri is the biggest angel & in 2009 i think you're going to see tons & tons & tons of Adri&Ale things b/c VS LOVE THEM ( :

& for the Andi M thing ... in that i totally agree w/you hahahaha ... i just don't like her

One ugly girl less for this year xD

andi is not ugly :angry:

Is just my opinion hahaha ... I mean some people think that my girl Adri is ugly but i don't care i still loving her

Everyone have differents opions ( :

i understand that u dont like her but calling someone ugly or other names is crossing the line this is not the model bashing thread

Yeah i know that this is not a bashing theard, but that's my opinion ... I mean AnaBBarrosFan hates my lovely Adri but i respect her opion

I mean, if you don't like what i think about Andi & don't wanna know what i think of her, then just don't read me & that's it

Argh, I shall stoop down to a degrading level and whine, please pardon the immaturity:

I WANT ANA!!! PLEASE VS?!?!?! AND GIVE HER PRETTY WINGS?!?!?! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE TO DO THAT… REMEMBER 05 & 06?!

*feels much better*

totally agreeeeeeeee!

I just loooooooove Ana ... I always though that she's a perfect Angel! I just don't know why VS don't give her the position that she deserves!

Wow ... Seems like there's many crazy people around xD!

I don't like Andi M. either ... but you have to respect the others opinion when we're not agree with you :(! I mean, I respect yours if you like that girl that's fine :)

YUJUUUUUUUUUUU now the "Caramel-Osas" are famous hahahaha ... i love to see how CandyBoy explain it as good as we can do xD

aww I'm sad that Andi is not going to be in the show... bah and she is not ugly she has her unique beauty

anways I respect everyones opion... but I agree with (]{3V-3L is not the model bashing thread... saying

some one is ugly, one thing is not liking her and other passing the line but wath eves... anyways as I said

I respect everyones opinion...

bTW Miranda looks geourgus on her outfits and in the comercial deffenetly a perfect angel...

Doutzen aswell so pretty

Anyone knows if Rosie Huntington is going to be on the show?...

As a proud member of the Anti-Lima Coalition and the Stop Aless From Becoming Lima Federation (we are not succeeding on this front), when I heard Lima was going to be an Angel for five more years... I almost cried. As for Aless, I hope being a mother sobers her up and she gets back to her former, intelligent, talented ways. She's been resting on her laurels ala Lima, and I wish she would not follow in those footsteps.

As for the outfits, they are terrible in my opinion. My hopes for a 'glamorous' show are pretty much shot at this point. There is a difference in having themes and having a costume party. Alas, there's nothing I/we can do.

Casting? I just want to see KK at this point.

I have to say just one thing to you: DUDE ... YOU'RE CRAZY :laugh:

aww I'm sad that Andi is not going to be in the show... bah and she is not ugly she has her unique beauty

anways I respect everyones opion... but I agree with (]{3V-3L is not the model bashing thread... saying

some one is ugly, one thing is not liking her and other passing the line but wath eves... anyways as I said

bTW Miranda looks geourgus on her outfits and in the comercial deffenetly a perfect angel...

Doutzen aswell so pretty

I hope she won't :laugh:

You respect the others opinion ... i respect yours :laugh:

Wow ... Seems like there's many crazy people around xD!

I don't like Andi M. either ... but you have to respect the others opinion when we're not agree with you :( ! I mean, I respect yours if you like that girl that's fine :)

YUJUUUUUUUUUUU now the "Caramel-Osas" are famous hahahaha ... i love to see how CandyBoy explain it as good as we can do xD

Oh i know hahahaha ... La Real Academia Espa

Argh, I shall stoop down to a degrading level and whine, please pardon the immaturity:

I WANT ANA!!! PLEASE VS?!?!?! AND GIVE HER PRETTY WINGS?!?!?! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE TO DO THAT… REMEMBER 05 & 06?!

*feels much better*

totally agreeeeeeeee!

I just loooooooove Ana ... I always though that she's a perfect Angel! I just don't know why VS don't give her the position that she deserves!

That's the thing.... They did. Ana just turned them down. I think though, that if they offered her again (they won't), she'd accept.

*feels much better*

totally agreeeeeeeee!

That's the thing.... They did. Ana just turned them down. I think though, that if they offered her again (they won't), she'd accept.

REALLY?! ... how the hell she turned them down? Im shock ...

When was that?! ... I never knew that

Doutzen aswell so pretty

Yeah me tooooo! :ninja:

Im gonna cry if someday she becomes an Angel hahahaha

WHAT?! Hahahaha are you serious? ... It would NEVER happen xD

Doutzen aswell so pretty

Yeah me tooooo! :ninja:

Im gonna cry if someday she becomes an Angel hahahaha