Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

i'm sorry heidi fans.. but she is really overrated...

I'm not really a first hand fan per se as her prime may be a little before my time, but no way is she overrated. She had a flawless body in her prime, has one of the best smiles around and has by faaaarrrr the most personality and charisma out of those girls (just compare the interviews :mellow: ) . No disrespect intended :hehe: .

Heidi has to take a break & dedicate her life to her family ... she has everything, i think she couldn't ask for more, so it's time to leave VS sweetie hahaha

Oh, I wan't saying she should be there, I was just saying she isn't overrated :hehe: .

Oh ok. I do, i'm saying she shouldn't be there anymore hahaha :laugh:

i'm sorry heidi fans.. but she is really overrated...

I'm not really a first hand fan per se as her prime may be a little before my time, but no way is she overrated. She had a flawless body in her prime, has one of the best smiles around and has by faaaarrrr the most personality and charisma out of those girls (just compare the interviews :mellow: ) . No disrespect intended :hehe: .

Heidi has to take a break & dedicate her life to her family ... she has everything, i think she couldn't ask for more, so it's time to leave VS sweetie hahaha

Oh, I wan't saying she should still be there, I was just saying she isn't overrated :hehe: .

No one's every really alone as long as one person somewhere supports them.

I think im gonna cry if i don't see Adri pics/videos or something tonight! ... :( :( :(

Please God, have mercy on me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh noo i don't want you to die my lovely Caramel-Osa :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You can start praying for my pictures/videos ... Or you're going to be alone :cry:

Don't worry MissLima, all will be fine. We're all here for you. Tell ya what, when I find an Adriana pic or vid, before I check if it's posted or not, I'll pm you.

No one's every really alone as long as one person somewhere supports them.
I think im gonna cry if i don't see Adri pics/videos or something tonight! ... :( :( :(

Please God, have mercy on me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh noo i don't want you to die my lovely Caramel-Osa :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
You can start praying for my pictures/videos ... Or you're going to be alone :cry:

Don't worry MissLima, all will be fine. We're all here for you. Tell ya what, when I find an Adriana pic or vid, before I check if it's posted or not, I'll pm you.

You're an angel CandyBoyyyyyyy! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'll be waitiiiiing! :kiss: :heart:

My Caramel-Osa & Joe > Average .... I totally agree hahahahaha ... I can see Heidi doing special things or something like that you know, backstage & that kind of things ...

But i think other girls (specially Adri,Ale&Kk b/c they have a lot of time w/VS) deserves to get more attention!

As a proud member of the Anti-Lima Coalition and the Stop Aless From Becoming Lima Federation (we are not succeeding on this front), when I heard Lima was going to be an Angel for five more years... I almost cried. As for Aless, I hope being a mother sobers her up and she gets back to her former, intelligent, talented ways. She's been resting on her laurels ala Lima, and I wish she would not follow in those footsteps.

As for the outfits, they are terrible in my opinion. My hopes for a 'glamorous' show are pretty much shot at this point. There is a difference in having themes and having a costume party. Alas, there's nothing I/we can do.

Casting? I just want to see KK at this point.

Wow, I am going to come across as such a b****, but I'm quite glad she isn't going to be there. I never did understand the uproar about her body and even less this infatuation with her on the runway. At least from what I've seen, she's been incredibly boring in the VSFS.

You dont come across as a b**** and I wholeheartedly agree with you

As a proud member of the Anti-Lima Coalition and the Stop Aless From Becoming Lima Federation (we are not succeeding on this front), when I heard Lima was going to be an Angel for five more years... I almost cried. As for Aless, I hope being a mother sobers her up and she gets back to her former, intelligent, talented ways. She's been resting on her laurels ala Lima, and I wish she would not follow in those footsteps.

As for the outfits, they are terrible in my opinion. My hopes for a 'glamorous' show are pretty much shot at this point. There is a difference in having themes and having a costume party. Alas, there's nothing I/we can do.

Oh, i feel sorry for you ... Looks like you're going to be unhappy for a long, long, looooooong time ... Cuz now Adri is the biggest angel & in 2009 i think you're going to see tons & tons & tons of Adri&Ale things b/c VS LOVE THEM ( :

& for the Andi M thing ... in that i totally agree w/you hahahaha ... i just don't like her

One ugly girl less for this year xD

Oh, i feel sorry for you ... Looks like you're going to be unhappy for a long, long, looooooong time ... Cuz now Adri is the biggest angel & in 2009 i think you're going to see tons & tons & tons of Adri&Ale things b/c VS LOVE THEM ( :

& for the Andi M thing ... in that i totally agree w/you hahahaha ... i just don't like her

andi is not ugly :angry:

Oh my gosh I'm so addicted to the anticipation on this thread!

Sorry for the double post tonight.

I just took a look at Alessandra's thread and she DOES look great so soon after the baby. (she's not going to have a hard time filling out those bras that's for sure...hahaha)

I've never really been that into AA to tell you the truth, but I really am trying to find beautiful things in all the girls because I know that everyone is beautiful in some way (....Marissa I'm trying dear!.....).

I know this is thinking wwwwaaaayyy ahead since the 2008 show hasn't happened yet, but I think Alessandra should get to wear the fantasy bra next year. She should have worn it instead of Selita IMO last year. (Selita you've got an amazing smile though!)

MissLima I'm with you on the KK curiousity....I think VS is purposely keeping her from us as long as they can (maybe so she can squeeze in a few more gym sessions....eeek!)

Adriana I have come to appreciate so much more as beautiful, maybe because I never saw an interview with her and always thought she looked too hot to be nice, but then I youtubed some stuff of her and she is THE sweetest thing. I'm so happy for her that she is finally getting her due and has stayed so humble throughout the years of us all oogling and awing over her!

I wonder if Eugenia has been chosen for the show. She added a lot of womanly class IMO.

I think Micheala had a certain something about her, as does Tatiana Kovylina and Hana S.

I thought Andi had a great figure, but she did sort of fade into the background easily unfortunately. Still feel bad for the girls who don't get invited back though...

I was just looking at the lineups on the VSholic forum and 2005 had some amazing girls.

It's so interesting to look at the evolution of the models....in earlier years shorter hair and interesting looks were a lot more common than the baby doll and big hair trends we have been seeing recently.

Ok question...I understand who the Caramel-Osas trio is but how did that name come to be?!!!!

Anyone?

Is just my opinion hahaha ... I mean some people think that my girl Adri is ugly but i don't care i still loving her

Everyone have differents opions ( :

Is just my opinion hahaha ... I mean some people think that my girl Adri is ugly but i don't care i still loving her

Everyone have differents opions ( :

i understand that u dont like her but calling someone ugly or other names is crossing the line this is not the model bashing thread