Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

So everyone is on the same page, the Plane press event didn't happen today. It was just fan speculation and was never intended to happen. The store appearance on Lincoln road tomorrow is confirmed 100%, due to a few photo image sites. It's also a possibility that there's another event for tomorrow, but that's only a possibility. And Friday they arrive on a yacht and have a huge party for the grand opening of the hotel. And the show is the 15th.

All this info thanks to Couture Chic from TFS.

I think its safe to do this. Hopefully Lara will be ok after her injury.

Updated List

Adriana Lima

Karolina Kurkova

Alessandra Ambrosio

Izabel Goulart

Marisa Miller

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

Emanuela DePaula

Heidi Klum

Selitan

Flavia Oliveira

Candice Swanepoel

Behati Prinsloo

Ana Beatriz Barros

Hana S

LARA STONE :drool:

This is one of the first times that I am genuinly happy about their selection for VSFS

Hana is confirmed as well

Neste sábado (15/11) acontece o Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show com as TOPS mais belas do mundo.

Todos os anos, as Angels fazem a chegada triunfal para o desfile no avião oficial da marca, só que dessa vez será diferente. Elas irão para o Fontainebleu Miami Beach no enorme iate "Sunset Predator" que pertence ao Jeffrey Soffer.

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrósio, Doutzen Kroes, Emanuela de Paula, Flávia Oliveira, Hana Sokupova, Heidi Klum, Izabel Goulart, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr e mais outras angels irão chegar em Miami no final dessa semana.

source: welovemodels.com

Oh my god I really want to see the pictures if there is any, Is to much for the waiting... lol

about the models been in there already, who knows?

I saw this pic of Ana and Alessandra, don't know if is a repost but it makes me think

that they are on the pool of the fountain blue ressort, ok I know is to much of an

imagination but I really do want to see pics haha, specially MK's :whistle: