Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

"The Lone Ranger"

Kind of weird but it's J. Depp so no big surprise really. William Fichtner

was great as usual (and unrecognizable). A nice musical surprise near the end too.

Don't know why it's not making money. Maybe I'm the last western fan around. :idk:

I saw a lot of movies last weekend

The Thing (1982) - Good stuff

Super 8 -  Good, but I thought it came up short on some of the things it was going for.  Elle Fanning did a great job

Expendables 2 - I was expecting mindless action but I wasn't prepared for how mindless it was.  I enjoyed all the action heroes though.

The Hunger Games - *struggles for words*  I have nothing to say.

Drive - Alright.  Not what I expected.  Carey Mulligan made me a fan.

added some info :p

Blue Valentine: good drama film, some great scenes between Ryan and Michelle. 8/10

The Bling Ring: really loved this one! It reflects teenage obsession with celebrity, loved Emma :D 9/10

Wolverine Immortal: loved the japanese girls the action sequences where good especially Yukio's (red haired girl) was waiting for more though, nice after credits scene 8/10

Red Dragon. It was great!  :woot:  10/10

Now You See Me: Was really excited to see this one, it was great but I was expecting for that final shocking moment and it never came but overall pretty good, Jesse is a great actor and Woody of course. 8.5/10