Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

The Aviator

The cinematography in this movie was overwhelming, the use of color is breathtaking. The acting was also great, Leo and Cate's portrail of Howard and Katharine in particular. Definitely in my top favorites. I kept wondering what would the Great Gatsby will look under Scorsese approach. I like the idea of it. 10/10

Spent the weekend with my nephew so I got to do a children's movie marathon :laugh:

Rise of the Guardians - Cute movie. Enjoyed a lot but the story is a bit too complicated to be a children's movie though.

Despicable Me 2 - AMAZING. I was laughing the whole time and cried a little at the end. It's lovely, best children's movie I've seen so far this year (Y)

Ice Age 4 - Meh. This franchise needs to stop. The first three were funny but this one wasn't at all, like I seriously just don't get it. It wasn't really funny or cute.

Madagascar 3 - Really funny, It made me laugh a lot. I love all the new characters they introduced in this movie. Plus I love that they finally made the animals realize that being in a zoo isn't good at all. I've always thought that movies have a lot of influence in kids so I didn't like how up to this point they portrayed the zoo as the coolest place for animals when in reality it's just terrible. I do hope this movie is the last one though, I can't really think how else they could expand it.

The Hangover Part 3 - It was alright. In my opinion, it's definitely better than the second one but incomparable to the first. Expected much more from this final installment though. The beginning was so slow (actually half the movie was slow/boring) and the giraffe part was so unnecessary! Some good parts, McCarthy delivers, great Las Vegas scenery, and Heather Graham :D 6/10