Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

WALL-E One of my favorite animated movies :D

I don't know what it is about Pixar movies that get me crying soo much....its a freaking robot in love, and when they were flying through space together in the starts, I was justbawling my eyes out :rofl:

Katchitup, it's nice to have a day like that, I had one last week and watched children's movies :p Hercules, Ratatouille, Toy Story 3 and Rio :)

Its the way to go :thumbsup:

OZ: The Great & Powerful - Just saw it again but this time I saw it with my nephew and he loved it, he really enjoyed the movie so It's a good movie to enjoy with the family :)

"Now You See Me"

Good movie. One excellent car chase and the stunning Melanie Laurent,

who I didn't know was even in the movie, in a lead role.

(Shoshanna in "Inglourious Basterds") in case you can't place her.

545_22488_03_122_190lo.jpg

Man of Steel. Amazing, love it to no ends.

The Great Gatsby. Really, really good. A reminder of why DiCaprio is my favorite actor.

Fast & Furious 6 - Good movie, action packed. However it's my least favorite movie since Tokio, I get tha this movies have a lot of BS but this one was just way way too much in some scenes and parts of the plot. Also the Latin characters were missed as they were the funniest thing about Fast Five and they didn't really give an explanation as to why they were left out from this one. Will never forget Dom for leaving my girl Elena to go back to Letty O.o. I still enjoyed the movie a lot, just not as much as the previous two.

The Paperboy

The movie was okay, I thought that it missed some parts to really culminate the story, some scenes were really hard to look at. Everybody played their roles well but especially Nicole Kidman's acting was great as per usual.