Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, bandit55 said:

Sorry, I don't think it's that unreasonable to think she's had 1 or 2 boytoys. Most people have, plus she's extremely attractive (subjective), constantly surrounded by attractive men (subjective), into the party scene (please define as my type of party is Pretty and I skyping and drinking at the same time), and is comfortable taking her clothes off for money (see insert).

I'd be surprised if she hasn't hooked up a few times. Its completely normal (subjective).

qIphMxH.jpg

FTFY M8

26 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

qIphMxH.jpg

FTFY M8

Fuckbuddies, boytoys, same thing.

There's nobody who will be attractive to everyone but there is such a thing as being conventionally attractive or appealing to a large portion of the population. As a famous swimsuit and lingerie model I'd say most straight guys would find her to be above average in terms of attractivness.

She gets to go to a lot of events and parties where there are male models and celebrities who also fit that definition of conventional attractiveness.

If you've seen the earlier pages on this forum a good portion of them are of her drunk at night clubs. I also remember a post about her making out with girls while guys videotape her. So no her idea of partying isn't drunk skyping.

She does take her clothes off for money, that is part of her job. Model take their clothes off just as much as they put them on.

So you disagree then?
You don't think it's normal for an attractive woman to have had one or two casual hookups?