Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Here's a bit translation for you.

Interviewer (0.14) : When I told my boyfriend that I'm going to make an interview with the most famous hungarian he said immediately that it must be you!

Barbara Palvin (0.26) : *face* 

As I know you started modeling at a very early age - were you attend to high school back then?

No, I was younger than that, I was only 13 when my agency scouted me. 

Wow. I wanted to ask that have you got to work very hard to be so popular in the industry or you got inside the most famous circuits immeditely? 

Oooh... I had to work very very hard for years of it. I spend 2 month in Tokyo at the age of 13 and it was very difficult as well, but I was 16 yr old when I first travelled to Paris.

And what it feels like to meet with superstars who are in the biggest movies and everyone knows them in the world? 

Well... Honestly, I was never really a big "fan" type of person. I never even followed any supermodel's career because I always wanted to be unique. And who I really adore... well, I didnt meet with him/her yet, so... But of course, its exciting to meet with superstars.

*to be continued*

( 1. 26)Oh, yes, I see. And you are very well travelled. Is there any place in the world where you spend most of the time or what you can really call home?

It's Hungary, but I travel a lot. I spend a lot of time here but sometimes I decide to spend 2-3 month in NY, there was a time when I spent 6 month in Paris... Well, it didn't work. So I spent most of my time between NY and Budapest/Hungary.

And when you spend a lot of time abroad for example in NY, are your old friends are still truth ones for you?

Yes, of course. I have real/truth friendships. This is one for you Dorci *showing to the camera*

When I told my male friends that I'm going to make an interview with you they were very interested and wanted to come to see you and help with the interview. Is there any special thing what can make you seduced?

To a date? Well... I have no one in my life so I think I'm on that point where a normal, kind guy can easily secude me! *laugh* Well I'm... single for 3 years. And there are just few guy who call me for a date, not a lot. So I already like if a boy is brave enough to call me a date. However, I'm not sure why he should be so brave because I'm very normal girl. But somehow the boys have fear about me.

So, when you are in Budapest and you are going to parties, boys, let's call her for a date! 

Yes boys, I'm single. *smiling to the camera*

Ok, so I have a game for you. I ask as many questions as I can in 1 minute and you only have to answer with words.

Ok, I'm good at it! 

*to be continued*

1. What is the most beautiful place where have you ever been?

Budapest

2. If you could be someone else for a day who it would be?

My dad.

3. Who were cooler, Leonardo DiCaprio or Justin Bieber?

Leonardo DiCaprio.

Good answer!

Well, he was!

4. Do you have any hidden talent?

I have a really nice voice.

Wow, so you can be a good singer.

For sure not!

5. Do you have any tattoo?

Yes, I have, behind my left ear.

6. What 3 thing have you always got in your handbag?

Lipbalm,corrector and perfume.

7. What is your favourite memory?

I dont have. Every memory is as good as the others.

8. What is your favourite fashion trend?

Casual

9. What is your favourie food?

Nokedli with meet. (Nokedli pörkölttel, check Google ;) )

10. What is your favourite movie?

Moulin Rouge

11. What is your favourite snapchat filter?

Where I have this silly face..

..... (now they are playing the same with the other girl)

(6.07) Last question! Is there any poe what you strike a lot?

(6.18) Yes! this it!