Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ I think she never officially said that she was going to go. She said that she would see Stella next week in New York and I guess people did start assuming that she would go to the NYFW since it was the same week she planned on visiting Stella.

With fans.

post-66949-0-1446056398-41851_thumb.jpg post-66949-0-1446056398-45435_thumb.jpg

instagram.com/natalielafayette

Edited by Michellexo

I think both no longer works, to the chagrin of us all u.u

Just GIVE UP Barbellas and Barbellos ...I hate to break it to you but......It's OVER....she is OVER  !!!!!!

It's really depressing ..esp when you think about how she started in the industry with a big bang ...so much incredible potential and good,positive hype but back then (aka pre VSFS 2012/The Lion King with Justin Bieber)  she was also sweet, took amazingly gorgeous,angelic  selfies and  though she had a solid fanbase her twitter numbers were less than 20,000 ...then that arrogant loser called Bieber and all those possessive Belieber freaks  happened...fame and first name recognition entered the picture and  Barbara started believing all that stupid unrealistic hype about her....she cared more about getting bigger Twitter and Instagram numbers than making your hard work actually speak for you...I find it very very ironical that her Twitter handle says...@BarbaraPalvin -just working hard. living my dream. and hoping that u like the results:)))

Why else would you date Niall Horan of 1D for less than a month when we all knew that hookup had no chance...I mean come on ..she almost live-tweeted abt the stuff they did (The Hunger Games, the indoor golf date )just to rile the already insane 1D fans into a froth and keep talking and tweeting abt her ...She and Kistof knew each other as friends for years before they started to date....and now this Miley Cyrus thing...the only reason I am glad Jeremy Scott/NYFW did NOT  happen is at least there won't be any selfies with that crazy Tongue Queen...plus add Stella into the mix and it would have been the worst threesome in history  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

I said it once before and now I am starting to  believe it more and more but I think Barbara was/is blacklisted by the fashion and beauty industry...what other rational reason is there..she was slowly getting established and famous on her own without  any outside help and now....The girl  with one of the most beautiful faces has no fashion campaigns...not  a single Holiday/Christmas campaign this year and just last year she was THE COVER FACE of Victoria's Secret's annual Christmas Dreams & Fantasies catalogue .....less attractive models with scary skinny bodies work with more alarming frequency with Victoria's Secret that BP has in all her years with VS.....its ridiculous and just two years ago everyone thought/believed  that she was going to be the next Official Angel.....People called her the love child of Adriana and Miranda ....plus this time even Rusell James chose not to feature Barbara in his Angels Photo book and I thought he considered her bigger/better than Hungarian wine and cheese...lol.

NO!!! 

Still bad! 

She had NO other previous scheduled appointment that could clash with this  trip to NY.....no pre-planned work with L'Oreal or any other fashion brand...the last time she worked with L'Oreal  was months and months ago...this new red hair pics that are just being released now were actually taken  even before Cannes in May....I am 100% sure Barbara was expected to  go to NY and that reason was NYFW....the timing is too close to NYFW for it to be just coincidence plus  Jeremy Scott himself replied "itsjeremyscott @realbarbarapalvin YOU WERE MISSED!!!"  ..the plans must have been pretty concrete cos she was keen enough to Instagram about it but for some inexplicable reason the trip  got cancelled...just like that time in Singapore when she was supposed to take part in FIDé Fashion Week 2013 and walk for lingerie brand ARI DEIN on Oct 4th.....Remember that....that got cancelled at the last moment too and it def didn't happen from their end cos they  were tweeting about how excited they were to have her until the last minute..her excuse of Visa issues seemed really weird and frankly really unprofessional....

She gets signed for work ...shoots for them and then nothing happens ....the work is never released  and we are not just talking about small brands with unknown photographers either....Piaget with Herve Haddad...only 3 pics were released by JSR Agency on Pinterest....Piaget chose not to release the campaign...4 days with Terry Richardon in New York 2013....nothing came out of it....nothing ..not even a test pic.

^ It's no secret me and you don't get along but what you said does have some legs to stand on, that I will admit to a small extent. BUT, with that said maybe it's possible she is sick of modeling any maybe wants to give something else a try? Why else would she completely bomb such a blossoming career in less than a year? She knew what she had and what was going for her so maybe this is the end on her part for the very reason of just being done with it and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel to something more meaningful? Although being young and very stupid is a good possibility too :p

I think she does want a break from a modelling career. I do have to say she has had a terrible downward spiral, however youth is on her side. It is easy to kick into gear and start saying that is it, but it is hard to understand what her motives are. She may be trying to limit it as much as possible so when she 100% leaves no questions are asked.

She has to make a break. Her hair looks terrible, her body needs a change (for the industry), her look needs to recover.  So what is your problem? Daphne Groeneveld did the same and look at her she is back. So maybe Barbara will do the same or she really want to be a lawyer and is over the modelling career . So what?

i'm ok with the fact that MAYBE she wants to take a break with modeling but.... seriously guys, she can't even allow herself to do that because she's already so down.... modeling will not wait after her and let's be true with that she won't be an actress, she maybe really want it but i'm not so sure about that. There as so many beautiful girls who wait their turn like i already said more than once before, and the biggest model are their because they are WORKING. That's what make difference between pretty girl and model, she think her pretty face will give her everything but the fact is she has everything to make her buisness going well and now she has nothing but little contract with brand we don't even know about, she's more concerned about making the "buzz" being like those stupid famous celebrity with no skills...  and i'm sorry but she is now so, congrats to her. I remember the time i loved her and thinks she was actually going to be one of  the next angel and i was like sure she'll had a great  future in the industry but well i change my mind a lot beause i  got to see change to a hardworking models to a lazy girl who don't even work, sometimes i wonder if she's not travelling around just to  create the illusion that she still working.... lol but if i was her i'll be very careful cause now it's been 2 years with like nothing but little event and shooting for little brand i don't think there's a coming back  she ruin herself and let the opportunity to others models who really wants to push her in the dark, now she's she should be very careful with the money she had left and try to think seriously about what she's gonna do (related to modeling or not.)

The whole 2014 has basically been her break from modelling, outside of a few shoots she has largely been spending her time with friends and family enjoying herself. When she shot Marie Claire her name was back out but she didn't do anything to capitalize or follow up on it.

Hopefully the work with Revolve and Rosa Cha will motivate her and if anything seeing Stella getting more and more attention from VS may get her back into more consistent work.

I have the same opinion but saying that again and again will change nothing. Certainly she never will be an actress or a singer like she´s thinking. For me she isn´t a model anymore. She is just a pretty girl. Her pretty face will not save her and I think she isn´t an unique face how everybody think. I said it before but look at Vivien Pinter. She looks like Barbara and has a better body and loreal discover her. With a break I don´t mean that she should make party and so on like this year. I mean she should work for her look and think about this year. And I think like Lilye.Fenty she wouldn´t deserve it to be a part of VS or big brands. There are so many model working their ass off.

^ Yeah, Vivien Pinter is no Barbara.  And her body is only more high fashion not better.  You think Barbara is just pretty?  That's not why she has a 559 page thread with the minimal amount of work she has done.

I said for the industry is her body not good enough for me she looks healthy. She has 599 pages here. So what? She doesn´t make money with the fact that she has so many pages and VS will not say OMG this girl has 599 pages so make her an angel. 

Guys, go back to the first page of her topic and see by yourself all the works she has done in 6 years

she started modeling at the age of 14!!

Give her a break if she wants to have a break and live the life of a teenager she never really had

How can you judge her (dear apple) when she already done so much at such a young age?

Her modeling life is not her life and telling Barbara is over (at the age of 21) because she slow down her career is such a lack of respect.

Leave the girl alone

i'm ok with the fact that MAYBE she wants to take a break with modeling but.... seriously guys, she can't even allow herself to do that because she's already so down.... modeling will not wait after her and let's be true with that she won't be an actress, she maybe really want it but i'm not so sure about that. There as so many beautiful girls who wait their turn like i already said more than once before, and the biggest model are their because they are WORKING. That's what make difference between pretty girl and model, she think her pretty face will give her everything but the fact is she has everything to make her buisness going well and now she has nothing but little contract with brand we don't even know about, she's more concerned about making the "buzz" being like those stupid famous celebrity with no skills...  and i'm sorry but she is now so, congrats to her. I remember the time i loved her and thinks she was actually going to be one of  the next angel and i was like sure she'll had a great  future in the industry but well i change my mind a lot beause i  got to see change to a hardworking models to a lazy girl who don't even work, sometimes i wonder if she's not travelling around just to  create the illusion that she still working.... lol but if i was her i'll be very careful cause now it's been 2 years with like nothing but little event and shooting for little brand i don't think there's a coming back  she ruin herself and let the opportunity to others models who really wants to push her in the dark, now she's she should be very careful with the money she had left and try to think seriously about what she's gonna do (related to modeling or not.)

WTF??

What Apple is saying is rocket science beside this ^^ :mellow: