Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbi is going to New York next week hope she is going there for VS... :idk:

How do you know ??

Because of her really trashy Instagram comment posted 8 hrs ago.....who writes abour their friends( female or male) like that....so cheap...

.they sure have a really weird friendship.....at least Stella has a boyfriend...talented photographer David Mushegain......

http://instagram.com/davidmushegain?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/rJNbzkvqsL/?modal=true

realbarbarapalvin 8 hours ago

#tb Next week @stellamaxwell !! Im gonna get ya! #fuckyeah #nyc

http://instagram.com/p/saXr7BHAVP/?modal=true

@jenjalouse; Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is yes, just look @realbarbarapalvin @lofficielparis #lofficielparis #barbarapalvin #backtowork #ibizaexpress #romaingavras #behindthescene #backstage #thankscarl #honeypotes #funnyface #cutegirlsdoitbetter #happysunday
post-15482-0-1446056378-86394_thumb.jpg
instagram

Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is NO, She is not looking good at all... :yuckky:  :yuckky: 

She looks HORRIBLE...the cartoonish Miley Cyrus/Cara faces are not working ...not model material at all and certainly does not look like a supermodel or any kind of model...I can't believe this girl has a BEAUTY contract with L'Oreal Paris no less...one of the biggest cosmeric/skin care brands in the world...she looks bad bad bad....I haven't seen a single flattering Instagram pic of her in at least 6 months....shame....so much beauty and totally  clueless in how to market it...

How is I'm gonna get ya! #fuckyeah cheap? If that's cheap or trashy then I'm a downright hooker whore with the way I talk to my friends. :rofl: AA you must be the paragon of virtue. Kudos to you doll :clap:

In private whatever you please ... plus fortunately or unfortunately you are not a public person/celebrity with devoted/rabid fans ...but when you have an Instagram audience of 2 million plus( where most of the followers  are very young tween and teen girls who worship everything you do and say).... plus  in multiple interviews you  openly and repeatedly call yourself a role model for young girls and what an honour that is and how you take that role very seriously ..... then yes... I will be careful abt my language and my conduct...Private ..whatever....Public...NO...

Appleauto, did you see the photo?  :huh: The #fuckyeah hashtag could actually be a reference to Stella's phone case which says 'fuck yeah'. I'm just saying, but I see nothing wrong with the photo caption Barbara went with. It's not like she insulted anyone.

Edited by Michellexo