Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

There is a comment from saraifiszel herself on the picture she posted of Barbara and she's saying it is for L'officiel and/or Jalouse magazine.

Michellexo and Fleurstordus.....Thank You....Thank You.....Thank You..... :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

I found the comment.....

barbacaro @saraifiszel shooting for what?

saraifiszel For @lofficielparis @jenjalouse hair @sebastienrichard

I think she was shooting ONLY for L'Officiel ....not Jalouse Magazine and someone confused jenjalouse for Jalouse....but jenjalouse has tagged Jalouse in her Instagram page.....so maybe Jalouse Magazine too.....

@jenjalouse: Let me introduce you the new version of the beauty and the beast featuring @realbarbarapalvin and #romaingavras in a shoot for @lofficielparis in ibiza #ibizaexpress #backtowork #barbarapalvin #lofficielparis #honeypotes #thankscarl

post-87321-0-30917200-1409346122_thumb.j

sebastienrichard1: @realbarbarapalvin @philipgay

post-87321-0-04390500-1409346197_thumb.j

I've looked through the website of perle-management.com a while ago and found those photos. I don't know what they are for and they are obviously old, but does anyone know if there is more and/or what it is for?

post-66949-0-1446056375-45665_thumb.jpg post-66949-0-1446056375-49563_thumb.jpg

I did already google the photographers name (Sadae Sasaki) but I couldn't find anything. And I didn't find anything in Barbara's thread either.

I've looked through the website of perle-management.com a while ago and found those photos. I don't know what they are for and they are obviously old, but does anyone know if there is more and/or what it is for?

post-87321-0-1446056375-94654_thumb.jpg post-87321-0-1446056375-9564_thumb.jpg

I did already google the photographers name (Sadae Sasaki) but I couldn't find anything. And I didn't find anything in Barbara's thread either.

I just searched in Google by the link of the pictures, you know, when Google starts to search the same image (or any similar) in all the websites but I found nothing. Just the same page as you (perle-management.com) and the cutiebarb's tumblr account. She posted the same images but only with the tags #barbarapalvin and #photoshoot.

Apparently nobody else have them.  :idk: 

The images are nice, anyways.

Sorry for my bad english.  :blush:

@jenjalouse: Let me introduce you the new version of the beauty and the beast featuring @realbarbarapalvin and #romaingavras in a shoot for @lofficielparis in ibiza #ibizaexpress #backtowork #barbarapalvin #lofficielparis #honeypotes #thankscarl

attachicon.gif10616977_804549992955035_1088236482_n.jpg

Barbara looks exactly like Adriana Lima in that pic( red bikini in the pool)...esp when Lima was younger....the same eyes and lips plus the same intense expression...

post-15482-0-1446056376-40606_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056376-41354_thumb.jpg

So so so beautiful...her face....her hair....too perfect....that other model just fades into the background....I wish she looked like that all the time....brunette is best for Barbara....

charlottewillermakeup 13 hours ago

@realbarbarapalvin photo @kennethwillardt #hair #stephanelancien #makeup @charlottewillermakeup

http://instagram.com/p/sUd_u1RfL9/?modal=true

Can someone please post the original source/link for this pic ......looks like Revolve Clothing but the hair colour looks different....is it a new pic ???

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraArmy....Barbara Palvin shooting

https://twitter.com/BarbaraArmy/status/505777311606915072/photo/1

when she is going to take her twitter account back missed her on twitter its been so long since her last tweet  :ermm:

I am going to go out on a limb and take a wild guess that  I don't believe that she was hacked for one second...that is just a poor excuse and explanation on her part...for all her silly talk about Barbella/Barbello loving and wanting to kit with them and now no tweets for  months ..if her OFFICIAL Twitter account was indeed genuinely hacked she could have been back on Twitter in a couple of days...after all her account was verified years ago...all she needed  to do was simply  change her passoword and voila....her last tweet/entry was on the 30th of June...that is exactly 2 months ago....I don't think she has the slightest interest in reactivating it....she really has extremely poor social media skills ( eg- posting all those drunk pics of her on Instagram when industry professionals incl Ed Razek of VS follow her ).if she cared she could have/would have ...but she didn't ....I think that is a really stupid idea...I mean didn't she go into all that trouble with tweets about Lion King with Bieber and watching The Huger Games with Niall Horan to flame the fandoms and get those HUGE twitter numbers .....now that she is close to one million suddenly she can't log-in....Karma is certainly a bitch....

Can someone please post the original source/link for this pic ......looks like Revolve Clothing but the hair colour looks different....is it a new pic ???

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraArmy....Barbara Palvin shooting

https://twitter.com/BarbaraArmy/status/505777311606915072/photo/1

I don't know the original link, but it's definitely NOT new. I remember posting an edit of it to my tumblr and that was last year in June, so it can't be Revolve Clothing.

@jenjalouse; Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is yes, just look @realbarbarapalvin @lofficielparis #lofficielparis #barbarapalvin #backtowork #ibizaexpress #romaingavras #behindthescene #backstage #thankscarl #honeypotes #funnyface #cutegirlsdoitbetter #happysunday

post-66949-0-1446056376-90636_thumb.jpg

instagram

@jenjalouse; Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is yes, just look @realbarbarapalvin @lofficielparis #lofficielparis #barbarapalvin #backtowork #ibizaexpress #romaingavras #behindthescene #backstage #thankscarl #honeypotes #funnyface #cutegirlsdoitbetter #happysunday
post-87848-0-1446056377-13305_thumb.jpg
instagram

Is it possible to be cute and funny at the same time the answer is NO, She is not looking good at all... :yuckky:  :yuckky: