Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara appeared in a magazine called 'Femina' in China last year. They took some photos of her in Cannes and published them in their magazine.

post-15482-0-1446056419-09146_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056419-10641_thumb.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous....I wish they would release more photos of Barbara from these particular photoshoots....esp the white dress set....she looks SOOOOO pretty....these look much better than their overly photoshopped pro-pics done in a studio setting....

Barbara in the cover of the japanese magazine GOSSIPS.

attachicon.gifñldfsñlfs.png

twitter.com/GOSSIPS_Japan

This is an old pic of BP from Victoria's Secret's Designer Collection....she was by far their best model for it....

The original pic......http://trendsoon.com/files.php?file=070312070312victoriassecretdesignercollection2012lookbook6_584394620.jpg

Is she Barbara?

I really hope so....I mean why should she use her own Instagram account to promote another model.....though if it is indeed her then the blonde hair is just awful.....

Waiting for full photo shoot..:woot:

Me too.....THE MEAN GIRLS issue was out on September 4th.....Can someone please post the complete set of pics....please......

Barbara by Chris Shintani - HQ's

post-15482-0-1446056419-1256_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056419-16259_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous..... :angie:  :angie:  :angie: even her profile is flawless....Natalia Vodianova's little sister.....

@imgmodels; Welcome to NYC, BP! @realbarbarapalvin on set with @terryrichardsonstudio + @jamesvaleri. #IMGirls #Prada
post-15482-0-1446056419-47356_thumb.jpg
instagram

This is absolutely brilliant.......Terry Richardson....This could be that one campaign that could really push her career at least one step forward...I mean he is really high-profile and say what you want about the man but as a photographer he is really good...plus his pics of Barbara for September issue of Harper's Bazaar US were amazing...I wonder if this was for a magazine editorial where she just wore one Prada outfit or for an actual Prada Winter/Spring Campaign....

I don't like Terry Richardson's photo shoots...

Really......you don't like the man or the photographer ????

In the first pic imo BP in red looks better and sexier than Jourdan Dunn at last year's VSFS 2013 British Invasion....

BARBARA PALVIN DONS EQUESTRIAN STYLE FOR HARPER’S BAZAAR US BY TERRY RICHARDSON

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/barbara-palvin-dons-equestrian-style-for-harpers-bazaar-us-by-terry-richardson/

Barbara can't stand that you guys hate her with blonde hair.  She is stubbornly trying to pull it off.

And completely failing at it...the fact is she looks totally washed out and bland as a blonde but as a brunette she looks completely gorgeous,striking,sexy and supermodel material...the dark hair highlights her features and makes her totally stand out...her choice of course but......damn....big mistake.....