Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I am quite thrilled that she cut off that miserable hair but that length is quite boring and meh and the colour is still absolutely horrible...(only a really dark brown or a rich red would suits her )plus  she is already in NY ...I want her to change the cut and colour immediately so that she can get out and get some paid work.....how else would she get any new work or look amazing  with that hair.....plus I am a little confused...didn't she say quite explicitly that her L'Oreal Paris contract states that she is forbidden to make any changes to her hair or look  unless it was L'Oreal Paris approved  and esp she is not allowed to cut it...when she did get those gorgeous bangs in Paris it was for a L'Oreal Paris shoot....but she hasn't worked with them in months and now suddenly her hair is quite short so does that mean she is no longer a L'Oreal Paris Global Beauty Ambassador...I sincerely hope not cos though I HATE them for ruining her hair ,they are still the only exclusive,big bucks modelling contract she currently has....

Plus the wording on her  and Stella's latest posts makes me think that she is back in NY for good....anybody else agrees with me....Please let me be right.....

stellamaxwell 23 hours ago
Welcome to nyc @realbarbarapalvin So happy... Bedtime ✌☀

realbarbarapalvin 23 hours ago
Back w my girl @stellamaxwell #bedtime #nyc

Please does anyone have a bigger or clearer version of this pic...I think it is a BTS pic of Barbara in her VSFS 2012 Santa Outfit..It is a closeup of her wearing  her Santa Hat...or does anyone have the original pic...I think the lady in the pic is VS Hairstylist Frankie Foye....Please....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4p71svdq1rs3ek2o1_400.jpg