Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

9 minutes ago, Jud said:

Defenitely not will be white background, but I really don’t like the panty she’s wearing. It’s not looks right with the bra for me and this is the holiday shoot, again without wings. 😔 At least the angels could  wear some old wings, would be better than nothing.

Michael Bay production era is over. They can't afford that no more.

22 hours ago, Jud said:

Defenitely not will be white background, but I really don’t like the panty she’s wearing. It’s not looks right with the bra for me and this is the holiday shoot, again without wings. 😔 At least the angels could  wear some old wings, would be better than nothing.

I also wish they would wear wings, I mean christmas is a big time for VS. I miss them wearing wings and having big productions for stuff. That era is over though, they're so minimal now, but I guess that's either because they can't a big glam production or because their consumers like minimal and boring. I'm not sure which, maybe both?

thanks for all the pictures! 

54 minutes ago, bump said:

I also wish they would wear wings, I mean christmas is a big time for VS. I miss them wearing wings and having big productions for stuff. That era is over though, they're so minimal now, but I guess that's either because they can't a big glam production or because their consumers like minimal and boring. I'm not sure which, maybe both?

thanks for all the pictures! 

Well if they want to be minimal it’s ok, but then the prices should be too.

7 minutes ago, Jud said:

Well if they want to be minimal it’s ok, but then the prices should be too.

That's a very good point! I used to love their PINK yoga leggings and I would always buy black but they had some kind of color or design on them. now they are so plain and either still the same price or more expensive. I feel like the material is not as strong or durable either. I'm not impressed like I used to be. 

Thanks for the latest pictures! I like the coffee picture a lot. I love how her hair is styled. 

I’m a little hopeful that the shoot will be worth it. 
I like the last pic that Jud posted, she’s certainly got “it.”

I am also liking the shoot sneak peeks for the holiday shoot. 

Dare we hope for a real commercial this season? Not anything like what Bay would do, just something easy.

6 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Who's excited to see where this shoot is going? Barbara looks phenomenal.

I can't wait! I love the look of that lingerie and she looks gorgeous (as always). I'm so glad she's growing her hair out, it looked cute sometimes in certain ways she styled it, but I think she looks much better with long hair. She has such beautiful thick hair anyways, so I love when she shows it off. 

Thanks for the picture @Jud. This one is my favorite of all the ones we've seen from this set so far. I wish they would cut the Angels down and only have Barbara and a few more so she could get more shoots like this. I love background, and the flower is cute; little things like that add nice touches to the pictures. 

This must be fairly recent, yeah? I don't think it has been posted. People on here act like reposting something is the end of the world and it's going to crash the internet. Let's be honest, nobody wants to have to scroll back through hundreds of pages of mostly instagram content for an occasional post of real content