Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I thought I was going to like that editorial more because I liked the first picture I saw. I guess I should learn not to get my hopes up because of one picture. Even though I'm bored with Dylan and really don't want to see him in her work for a while, I wouldn't have liked that editorial even if it was just her. I thought it was corny and stupid, her hair looks terrible, and it was just a dumb set up. 

thanks for posting it though! I adore Barbara and I know that I'm not always going to like her work, but I still am glad we have a record of as much work of hers as possible here. BZ is such a cool site because we collect and archive careers and I want everything, even the crappy stuff, to be included. 

16 hours ago, 3500 said:

@bump agree completely

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand what was going on in this editorial. I'm sure it was a lot of fun to make, but I'm confused. Maybe I'm just not fashion forward and avant garde enough to understand? IDK. The last three pictures posted above mine are cool though. I like the 1920's flapper/ speakeasy vibe they have to them. If the whole editorial would've been like that, I would've loved it. 

@Jud thanks for posting those 3 pictures above this post! I absolutely love those, even the weird hair do she has going on. Those are awesome, they should've made the whole editorial around that. 

3 hours ago, bump said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand what was going on in this editorial. I'm sure it was a lot of fun to make, but I'm confused. Maybe I'm just not fashion forward and avant garde enough to understand? IDK. The last three pictures posted above mine are cool though. I like the 1920's flapper/ speakeasy vibe they have to them. If the whole editorial would've been like that, I would've loved it. 

@Jud thanks for posting those 3 pictures above this post! I absolutely love those, even the weird hair do she has going on. Those are awesome, they should've made the whole editorial around that. 

Maybe this help to understand this shoot🙂

09D05B8F-690F-420B-AD21-5BA0D8EAECB8.jpeg