Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

She looks beautiful in the VS pictures and I like what she's wearing. She is sooo good for VS, especially when they give her backgrouns and something more than stupid white wall. 

Still not understanding the concept behind the Breaking Ground videos or whatever they're called. Can someone explain to me please?? I watched a little bit, but it didn't really hold my interest too long. I don't think there's a script, right? Is it just like following them around? Whatever, if they're enjoying making these, then more power to them! I like them both. 

thanks for all the posts everyone!!

4 hours ago, bump said:

She looks beautiful in the VS pictures and I like what she's wearing. She is sooo good for VS, especially when they give her backgrouns and something more than stupid white wall. 

Still not understanding the concept behind the Breaking Ground videos or whatever they're called. Can someone explain to me please?? I watched a little bit, but it didn't really hold my interest too long. I don't think there's a script, right? Is it just like following them around? Whatever, if they're enjoying making these, then more power to them! I like them both. 

thanks for all the posts everyone!!

No script and yes we can follow them how they find a place and how they build their own cabin. 

Her VS work is the best out of all the Angels! Not only is she herself the best model they have, but she gets the best lingerie and pictures as well. VS must see the gold mine they have in her.  Even the white wall pictures are nice and I hate white wall usually. 

I'm finally starting to get used to her short hair, but I still think she looked better with it long. but with her face and body, it doesn't matter what hair style she has, she'll always be gorgeous. (thank god she didn't and hopefully will NEVER do a pixie cute though). 

thanks for posting @Wack and @Jud

1 hour ago, bump said:

Her VS work is the best out of all the Angels! Not only is she herself the best model they have, but she gets the best lingerie and pictures as well. VS must see the gold mine they have in her.  Even the white wall pictures are nice and I hate white wall usually. 

I'm finally starting to get used to her short hair, but I still think she looked better with it long. but with her face and body, it doesn't matter what hair style she has, she'll always be gorgeous. (thank god she didn't and hopefully will NEVER do a pixie cute though). 

Totally totally agree. She's so beautiful, short or long haired, but I prefer it longer too. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I would really love to see her in a For love & lemons for vs collection piece and I prefer her long hair too. 

1 minute ago, Jud said:

I would really love to see her in a For love & lemons for vs collection piece and I prefer her long hair too. 

Yes! The FLL stuff I saw with Grace was beautiful. Barbara definitely has that soft prettiness that would work perfect for that. Are FLL and VS still collaborating? If so, it's not too late to see Barbara work for them.