Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm forbidden from posting links to my file host of choice here, but since Barbara is one of my all time faves and to show my appreciation for the BZ community (I used to lurk here like 12+ years ago☺️) my last collection share here is hosted on mega. Cheers!

@emerald7 I have seen the two episodes and well, between the fact that they are only 5 minutes of video and that we hardly have any material from Barbara lately, I like to see those episodes, although it's very random, first a video of them in the river with some friends and then they talking about where they would like to live, there is no connection, I don't know what the purpose of all this is. I guess sharing a small part of their personal life because they know that people like them as a couple.

On the other hand, I like Dylan, he seems like a nice guy and I'm really happy for Barbara that she's so happy with him, but I'm starting to get a bit bored that Barbara does practically nothing if not with Dylan. A photoshoot for a magazine? With Dylan. An advertising campaign? With Dylan. Is she going to an event? With Dylan. Does she start vlogging? With Dylan and Dylan's friends. Like I said, I like Dylan, but who I am a fan of is Barbara, I would like to see more work of just Barbara.

54 minutes ago, borg said:

On the other hand, I like Dylan, he seems like a nice guy and I'm really happy for Barbara that she's so happy with him, but I'm starting to get a bit bored that Barbara does practically nothing if not with Dylan. A photoshoot for a magazine? With Dylan. An advertising campaign? With Dylan. Is she going to an event? With Dylan. Does she start vlogging? With Dylan and Dylan's friends. Like I said, I like Dylan, but who I am a fan of is Barbara, I would like to see more work of just Barbara.

Even when she does a solo video (like those makeup videos), she always finds a way to mention his name. It's so cheesy. :rofl:

1 hour ago, borg said:

@emerald7 I have seen the two episodes and well, between the fact that they are only 5 minutes of video and that we hardly have any material from Barbara lately, I like to see those episodes, although it's very random, first a video of them in the river with some friends and then they talking about where they would like to live, there is no connection, I don't know what the purpose of all this is. I guess sharing a small part of their personal life because they know that people like them as a couple.

Thank you for the summary. I may watch it. I do agree with you, about her and Dylan alwayas being together. I mean i am happy for her that she found a boyfriend like him, but it seems you only get them together.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Thank you for the summary. I may watch it. I do agree with you, about her and Dylan always being together. I mean i am happy for her that she found a boyfriend like him, but it seems you only get them together.

since they're always around each other maybe then can enjoy and make a movie together 😇

1 hour ago, horus said:

since they're always around each other maybe then can enjoy and make a movie together 😇

They will both star in Tyger Tyger.

But i read here, that her part isn't that big. (😇.............)

ETpXjqzXYAYY5--.thumb.jpg.dd08787f159f2e3770842c21253efb94.jpg

Tyger Tyger (2020) During a pandemic, a selfless woman kidnaps a junkie after robbing a pharmacy and hits the road to distribute "life saving" medication, but find themselves trapped in the fringe lands of a law-less psychedelic city.