Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks ox for the new pics, Leo looks great, and looking at him and his father... now I can see a bit of resemblance between them, something that in the past we couldn't see, don't you think?

eyeprime instead of grosby or JJ, we have to pay more attention on this site.

Leo has finally emerged! :clap:

And yeah, Barbie, I do think he looks more like his dad as he ages. He looked SO MUCH like his mom when he was younger. I mean, not identically like his mother but I couldn't even see any of his father in him when he was younger. He still looks like his mom too but I can now see that his dad is his dad. :rofl:

:drool: Totally Daddy-O

and he is always pulling up his pants :laugh:

I'm sure Pami will be pleased with how the shirt fits Leo's shoulders :p

Oxford You know that it will be, Heart attack in 3, 2, 1 . beepppppppppppppppppppp Pami?????

Bari

And also you, where you had been girl???? Traveling with Nanda?

And yeah, Barbie, I do think he looks more like his dad as he ages. He looked SO MUCH like his mom when he was younger. I mean, not identically like his mother but I couldn't even see any of his father in him when he was younger. He still looks like his mom too but I can now see that his dad is his dad. :rofl:

Very true. :laugh:

hey girls! :hug:

thanks for the updates! :wave:

welcome back Nanda :hug: also bari :hug:

about J.Edgar,I can't see any trailers or posters in Tbilisi :cry2: cinemas are full of stupid films and there's no Leo's one :pinch:

I feel sorry for you Sick and I understand because I pass for the same thing where I live. <_<

Leo Hangs With Family While Girlfriend Erin Heatherton Slips Into a Bikini For Victoria's Secret

Leonardo DiCaprio kept a low profile in sunglasses and a baseball hat while taking a casual stroll with his dad, George, in LA yesterday. The pair chatted and seemed to be enjoying their time together after lunch in Beverly Hills. Leo spent the holidays with girlfriend Erin Heatherton, but she missed out on his latest meal with family.

The 22-year-old Victoria's Secret model is currently shooting the brand's 2012 swimsuit catalog. Leo may have to hit the red carpet solo at tomorrow night's Critics' Choice Awards while Erin's on the beaches of Miami. Leo won't be totally alone, though, since Olivia Wilde and Bob Dylan are expected to join him on stage to present legendary director Martin Scorsese with the Music+Film Award. Leo is also heading into a big weekend with the Golden Globes approaching. He's nominated in the best actor in a drama category for his leading role in J. Edgar,

http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-...ctures-21274636

Another article about the pics/ slightly different pics in link. Thanks Ox for the pics!

Leonardo DiCaprio and his father went to lunch in West Hollywood yesterday, and we've seen the two out and about before, but it never ceases to amaze us how different they look!

It was recently reported that Leo introduced girlfriend Erin Heatherton to his mom, so maybe she'll get to meet his dad next? We're sure George DiCaprio would approve of the 22-year-old Victoria's Secret model ... who wouldn't?

He may be getting old, but Leo's still a stud!

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/leona..._medium=twitter

Sic & Barbie

Thanks for your replies about J Edgar release date in your areas .

Gosh, that's horrible that you still don't have an idea of when you will have a chance to see it.

I think you girls need a group hug ! :grouphug: :grouphug:

ByPrincess and Fash

Thanks for articles about the lunch pix I posted this morning :)

Kat

Yes, Leo is typically clean shaven at award events, and did I mention I can't wait !!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

ox: In fact J.Edgar will open here in Brazil january 27th but where I live (very small city) have just 1 theater and they pass one movie each 3 months... :p so I can't see it because they don't choose biopics to show on this theater, just blockburters or comedies. Have a city where all Leo's movies pass, but it's a bit far from where I live, I have gone in this city to see The Departed in 2006.

thanks fash and princess for the links for more pics.