Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

AND HEEEERE WE GO :rofl:

EXCLUSIVE: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio To Pose Together In Photo

RumorFix has learned that Paramount Studios is hosting an A-list party to rival any Oscar celebration.

It’s the studio’s 100th birthday and our sources say a invitation-only photo shoot will take place later this week with 100 stars including Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro, Steven Spielberg and John Travolta.

The photo will take place on Stage 18, which was featured in Sunset Blvd. and Rear Window.

Celebrity photographer Art Streiber, who is known for his ensemble pictures of celebrities, is rumored to have been chosen for this historic photo.

Sources say the shoot is taking place this week to take advantage of A-Listers being in town for the Golden Globes.

http://rumorfix.com/2012/01/exclusive-brad...ether-in-photo/

Thanks for the photo info wijn. would be cool to see them all posing together!

Thanks fash and princess for more articles about the new pics! I didn't say it in my last post, but Leo looks so nice and fit in these new pics! I got to say, he looks realllllllly HOT!

Hiii barbie :wave:

Also I am super excited for the Critics Choice awards tommarow!!! :clap: Pretty excited to see him present the award to scorsese with Olivia, and seeing who will win for best actor. we may know what the rest of the best actor awards race looks by tommarow ;)

CCA is tomorrow? I thought it was saturday, I think I'am in the moon... :rofl:

Even that I'am don't like nor George or Brad but Leo seems to don't have problems with any of them, so would be nice to see a pic of all of them together, Leo will save the photoshoot... :p thanks for the info wijn.

OH MY GOSH!!! :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's the way...aha aha I like it...aha aha....

:laugh:

What a charming man...his voice seduces me,his body seduces me....his broad shoulders seduce me a lot! :laugh: Pray for me girls.... :cry: its too much for my poor heart....

OH MY GOSH!!! :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's the way...aha aha I like it...aha aha...

:laugh:

What a charming man...his voice seduces me,his body seduces me....his broad shoulders seduce me a lot! :laugh: Pray for me girls.... :cry: its too much for my poor heart....if I leave this world, you can blame Oxford! :laugh:

Sic

Hope its Jan rather than Feb :)

Barbie

Too bad you have to travel so far just to see J Edgar ; it certainly reminds me how lucky I am to have so many theaters nearby :)

Wijn

Great news about the upcoming Paramount pix ; I can't wait to see it, thanks :)

ByPrincess

Paramount Studio was a partner with Fox on Titanic :)

They were the studio behind Tom Cruise's Top Gun , and Brad Pitt's Benjamin Button

It seems like they are assembling the stars of all their most well known movies

Pami

I can tell you really were excited when you saw Leo's shoulders :wave:

Paramount Studio was a partner with Fox on Titanic :)

They were the studio behind Tom Cruise's Top Gun , and Brad Pitt's Benjamin Button

It seems like they are assembling the stars of all their most well known movies

Ah ok!!!! I didn't know it

Oxf Thanks for reply :)

Thanks Ox for the news about Leo presenting w/Olivia Harrison an award to Marty - great!

After that, I kinda searched on Twitter and this guy apparently is involved somehow with the event and he must have met Leo during rehearsals today - here's his tweet. Also on his twitter account he has pics of rehearsals , no leo tho

What I learned today at work: Leonardo DiCaprio really knows the blues.Also, he's quite easy on the eyes.

@wildaboutmusic

6 min ago.

Translation: Leo knows blues music and Leo is very good looking.

(the guy's name is David Wild)

I googled him and he 's a writer for Rolling Stone magazine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-wild

Solange

Great find , thanks :)

I had to laugh at his tweet to someone who must have questioned him being a guy and saying Leo was easy on the eyes :D

@WildaboutmusicDavid Wild

@KarenAnderson Hi I'm married. And I'm straight. But I am not blind. See Leo for yourself on #CCMA/@VH1 tomorrow night.

16 minutes ago via web

Also, speaking of the blues and Leo, I remember, back when Aviator was filming, that some fans were surprised that one of Leo's favorite musical artists was Django Reinhardt

DAVID Wild just tweeted again.

Wildaboutmusic David Wild

@

@KarenAndersonHi I'm married. And I'm straight. But I am not blind. See Leo for yourself on #CCMA/@VH1 tomorrow night.

**I guess someone must have asked him if he was gay cause he wrote that he thought Leo was easy on the eyes! I was wondering that myself,haha. Ha, Leo must be lookin REALLY good if a straight guy tweets something like that.