Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Shine

Thanks for reply :)

I can't wait to hear more poster's thoughts on Leo's performance/the film

As I've stated before, for me personally, he gave a terrific performance , certainly worthy of any acting award .

Have you had a chance to see any of the other nominated performances ?? Pitt , Clooney, Dujardin, Fassenbender ??

Fash & Shine

Thanks for reply regarding Erin's necklace :)

Now , if only, we could convince Leo to order a F,O, S for us :p

Shine

Thanks for reply about seeing other performances.

I've seen Clooney and Pitt's performances, but , still the films Shame and The Artist is not playing in my area.

Fash & Shine

Thanks for reply regarding Erin's necklace :)

Now , if only, we could convince Leo to order a F,O, S for us :p

Shine

Thanks for reply about seeing other performances.

I've seen Clooney and Pitt's performances, but , still the films Shame and The Artist is not playing in my area.

Arghh....why you always forgot about me Oxford? Not fair,not fair... :chicken:

Gosh...where the hell is Leo?Leo,can you hear us? WE WANT PICS and look at my angry face... :mad: ,I may be very dangerous whenever I am angry! :bellazon:

Nanda...welcome back! :hug:

Leo sighting at Soho House

@LAdineNclubJose Martinez

Nice visiting how the 'other half' live today at swank Soho House. Just spotted Leo DiCaprio.

Fash

I can see GREAT MINDS thinking alike :D :D

I got excited when I first saw twit pic link as I thought it might be one of Leo.

Pami

And here I was going to surprise you with a P for pretty Pami :hug:

Arghh....why you always forgot about me Oxford? Not fair,not fair

Aww.... :hug:

Now tell me girls...how were your days? According to each zone! :p

Pami pretty good day! Not busy these days for a change!!!! How was yours?

I got excited when I first saw twit pic link as I thought it might be one of Leo.

Yes, that link also fooled me! <_<

Another sighting, but so far this person has given no insight into the circumstance in which she saw Leo. All I know is that her location status says LA. Love her reaction!

sherbysaysSherry Levine

Just cas walkin to my car from work pretending everythins normz while no one knows i just saw MOTHER EFFIN LEO DICAPRIO #omg #leobrag

7 minutes ago

Link provided in case she ends up spilling the beans.

http://twitter.com/#!/sherbysays

From HitFlix : Leo will be part of award presentation to Martin Scorsese tomorrow at BFCA/Critic Choice Awards :)

The Broadcast Film Critics Association has announced that singer/songwriter Bob Dylan, along with Leonardo DiCaprio and Olivia Harrison (widow of Beatle George Harrison), will participate in Martin Scorsese's Music+Film Award tribute. DiCaprio and Harrison will present the award, while Dylan (who was featured briefly in Scorsese's "The Last Waltz" in 1978 and in depth in the 2005 documentary "No Direction Home") will toast the director with a performance.

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/in-contention/...corsese-tribute

Fash

Thanks for Twitter sighting and video :)

I think that lady has been listening in on our bodyguard conversation from long ago, when Wijn stated Leo wouldn't have to pay her ; she would paid him :laugh:

Wijn

I very much look forward to hearing your thoughts on J Edgar /Leo's performance. :)

I'm glad the long wait that all of you have had since the film opened here in US in Nov is finally over !