Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

If Leo loses to Brad Pitt I'll be like this... :laugh:

post-52646-0-1446081879-52899_thumb.gif

lol :laugh: I really don't want him to lose to Brad either above anyone else :angry: ... though to be 100% honest I do expect him to lose to someone. I'm really just happy he got nominated for these awards! :D

Yes my friend...you are right! :/ I dont want him to lose anymore :( ...( I'm too spoiled tonight... :laugh: )

aaaand we'll see his face better too! Not covering it with a ball cap & sunnies :)

Very good point!! hahah :laugh: Actually i'm way more excited to see the Golden Globes than the BFCA. Though in both events he'll be in suits, which is good ;) Its just the GG's are made to be a bigger deal you hear about it all the time in the news/ entertainment shows.. so i guess I got sucked into the hype :laugh:

aaaand we'll see his face better too! Not covering it with a ball cap & sunnies :)

Very good point!! hahah :laugh: Actually i'm way more excited to see the Golden Globes than the BFCA. Though in both events he'll be in suits, which is good ;) Its just the GG's are made to be a bigger deal you hear about it all the time in the news/ entertainment shows.. so i guess I got sucked into the hype :laugh:

Oooh! I always love looking at the actresses who go to the GG's, their dresses are always so stunning :heart:

but yeah, I feel like everyone makes a *special* effort for them. So I can see why you're more excited for them! :D

Oooh! I always love looking at the actresses who go to the GG's, their dresses are always so stunning :heart:

Same here! That's usually the highlight for me lol :blush: Though with Leo there this year that'll change... i'll be keeping my eyes peeled for him at all times :laugh:

Indeed! I hope he wears a little bowtie again :D

Shine

Sorry I wasn't back in time to respond to your question, but I see my fellow posters did the job for me :)

Fash

As to your future survey, I'll add a 3rd choice to the survey :

1. Pap pix of Leo

2. Leo sans hat and all dressed up

3 Leo and Erin together on red carpet :p

Pami

It doesn't matter which way you comb your hair , I see those devilish horns protuding through :evil: :evil:

I'm an angel

So sad...

I post some pics and that's not Leo's house... :cry::no: and then I post a pic and that wasnt recent either... :cry::no:

I've been better at it... :cry:

That's not fair....I'm going mad.... :chicken:

Kidding! :laugh:

Tks for the articles and pics girls! :)

I think Leo might be with Carmen Sandiego, as she always hid somewhere... :p ,errr,do you remember Carmen Sandiego right Girls? :unsure:

Where in the world is Leo DiCaprio? :laugh:

post-39932-0-1446081882-58272_thumb.jpg

Pami: how you could you remember of Carmem Sandiego? :blink: I don't even remember I use to see this on tv, gosh you brought nice memories, I burst into laughing when I saw this pic, :laugh: thank you!

Indeed! I hope he wears a little bowtie again :D

Noooooooooo! I hate bowties :rofl: Yes he still looks cute with it, but I much prefer without it haha. Ok now let's see if he wears a bowtie to the event... Remember this moment! :laugh:

Nooooooo, nooooooo, nooooooooooooooo! xD How can you haaate the bowtie missy?!?!?!?! I will not accept this :rofl:

svj3hl.png

Shine

Sorry wasn't back in time to respond to your question, but I see my fellow posters did the job for me

Aw, thats quite okay hun! :)

Wow the news of leo refusing to promote Titanic has sure spread! Now it makes me think Leo will do a little something something.. maybe even moreso to just commemorate the 100th Anniversay of Titanic which coincides with the Titanic 3D release anyways. I'm curious about this.

Hey, hey... another BowtieCaprio!

Nice and discreet :laugh:. Ok maybe the bowtie is not so bad after all... but only on leo! haha.

Funny you post a pic of Leo in Titanic just when I was writing about Titanic lol. Nice coincidence :p