Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sick: It's Chris Martin from Coldplay, that is a pic from their show in Rock in Rio last year. I love this band since I heard their music on the radio for the first time like some 6 years ago I think, and this show in Rio that I saw on tv and it was amazing, heavenly and so emotional and I cried a lot of times, I love their music, really.

Sorry, I know, very off topic... :p

I must say Pami that I'm not feeling that house :/ White walls and furniture? Definitely not my taste :no:

it's missing the homely touch that I'll give when I move :whistle:

You must ask my permission first... :blah::laugh:

I personally loved that decoration!Loved those white walls...it brings a relaxing atmosphere,that's what I think. :p Cant say whether it's his house or not,but...I loved it hehe. I want pics!!! :bellazon:

Sick: It's Chris Martin from Coldplay, that is a pic from their show in Rock in Rio last year. I love this band since I heard their music on the radio for the first time like some 6 years ago I think, and this show in Rio that I saw on tv and it was amazing, heavenly and so emotional and I cried a lot of times, I love their music, really.

I was wondering who it was, then I noticed it said coldplay write in your signiture :p But yeah, I don't mind coldplay, I like some of their songs. But I really love this song:

a little off topic, but the song makes me wanna cry. :cry:

Wow, and you all like Coldplay too? ;D Thats amazing! My favourite is Fix You. I've cried so many times to that song. Paradise is pretty amazing too. They're coming to my hometown to perform in May! Didn't have enough money to get tickets, and now I have they've all sold out. Pssssh!

STILL NOTHING? Jeeeeeez *impatient*

I must say Pami that I'm not feeling that house :/ White walls and furniture? Definitely not my taste :no:

it's missing the homely touch that I'll give when I move :whistle:

You must ask my permission first... :blah::laugh:

I personally loved that decoration!Loved those white walls...it brings a relaxing atmosphere,that's what I think. :p Cant say whether it's his house or not,but...I loved it hehe.

Pami Don't be so greedy!!! I'm sure that the house has many rooms where you can also stay!!! :laugh:

Hi Wijn :wave: thanks for the articles! especially the Zac article that I had not read it before!

I'm sure Leo didn't take this in the wrong! he probably knows that a few words can out of context!

but is an excellent example that some sarcastic jokes aren't always proper!!! :cain:

I was wondering who it was, then I noticed it said coldplay write in your signiture :p But yeah, I don't mind coldplay, I like some of their songs. But I really love this song:

a little off topic, but the song makes me wanna cry. :cry:

oh kat, that's exactly why I like Coldplay, their music always makes me cry... it's melancholic. My fave are In my place, the Scientist and of of the new ones called "Us Against the World" and Clocks is amazing too, I love almost all their musics. I don't know about you girls, but with me, movies and musics that makes me cry are my fave, when touch deep inside of my soul, that's what I love the most.

Wow, and you all like Coldplay too? ;D Thats amazing! My favourite is Fix You. I've cried so many times to that song. Paradise is pretty amazing too. They're coming to my hometown to perform in May! Didn't have enough money to get tickets, and now I have they've all sold out. Pssssh!

STILL NOTHING? Jeeeeeez *impatient*

I also love Fix You :wub:

and agree Barbie,I love he movies and songs that make me cry or just touch my soul a lot!

yesterday I watch Catch Me If You Can on TV :wub: my sister was like: "aw he's so young here,is he 22 ?" :D

he really looks too young in that movie :blush:

yeah 28-29,but he looked like a teen,he changed fast imho,became a man very fast, in The Aviator he still looks young but in The Departed - a real man with muscles and so on :blush:

I agree, he changed fast really. In The Aviator he was thin and looked so babyface and than in The Departed all that hotness was like: WOW! :laugh: :drool: I guess the 6 moths of working out he mentioned on that japonese interview really helped for the results we saw in the big screen, so manly. :brows: