Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thank U Sick ! Too bad U didn't have any more from that time. I have another request - do you have the pics of Leo (and Giz) where they were like putting her dogs into a car? It was the boxer and a mixed type of dog and Vida. I think it was taken around the time they were just about to break up the first time around.

Fash

We'll all be feeling even better when we hear Leo's name announced on Jan 24th ! We just have to continue to think positive and keep our fingers crossed :)

Until then, don't forget this coming Thurs Jan 12th the BFCA awards !!!!

I can't wait to see Leo all dressed up on red carpet :bounce: :bounce:

Could never forget that date, it's drilled in me lol! Same here in regards to seeing gorgeous Leo all dressed up!! :wub2:

:rofl: funny tweet :rofl:

jdharm JD Harmeyer

"Let me guess, you're a model?" - Leonardo DiCaprio's mom meeting his girlfriends

18 hours ago

this one is funny too,just don't get is too serious :rofl:

spoekcookie No

One of life's biggest mysteries is how Leonardo DiCaprio's head got so big. And I mean that literally.

1 hour ago

Thanks girls for the well wish's! I am feeling much better :)

Hmmmm sad he didn't get nominated for Baftas, but not to disapointed. I am just hopeing for that Oscar nod :p if we get that, then it would have been a clean sweep of award season with leo :D BFCA's.......CAN'T WAIT!

Also does anyone know if leo will be going to the Palm Springs International Film Festival today? I heard Mary Hart (ET) talking about him and Palm springs last night. I didn't know if she was referring to seeing him today, or in past footage they showed? :idk:

,I don't love when they change his eye colour to green :/

Same here! Not that I have anything against green eyes lol... but its nice to see Leo in his natural form :D Thanks for the cover Sick! Great find! :flower:

Agree, I like his natural blue eyes. But I love when they make his eyes look even more blue... :blush:

Agreed with you all. It looks like they photoshopped the color of his eyes. Blue or green eyes (which sometimes his eyes do look a little green) they are still gorgeous :wub:

Wonder if we'll get any Palm Springs film Festival tweets to see if hes gonna be there ;)