Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

:p Palm Springs Film Festival

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news , but Leo is not going to be at the Palm Springs Film Festival .

I saw the same ET episode last night, and Mary was reminiscing about past Palm Spring Film Fest honorees such as Leo, and they showed a short clip of Leo on the red carpet wishing Mary "Happy New Year" .

However, if you do want to see clips of Brad Pitt and By Princess's Boy George, they will be being honored this year :p :p

Sic

Thanks for all the Leo/Gisele pix and magazine cover :)

Barbie

Some great eye candy, thanks :)

Although I thought that since last year was already scheduled for February :cain:

Quentin Taratino's Django Unchained was set to begin this month but plans have been pushed back a bit.

Looks like New Year's took its toll on the cast and crew.

Production is set in New Orleans and is LOADED with stars, including Jamie Foxx as Django and an (EVIL?!) Leo as the villianous plantation owner.

And of course, it wouldn't be a Tarantino pic with Samuel L.

The Weinstein Co. wants to have the film released during Christmas time this year so the push back makes things tighter.

Think they can pull it off?

Production will now begin in February. Just in time for Mardi Gras!

http: //perezhilton.com

Oxford My darling. The last thing I wish is to see the old man in the cane and the Droopy of George! No, no , no!

However, if you do want to see clips of Brad Pitt and By Princess's Boy George, they will be being honored this year

Sick remember the time difference. When you're fully awake, many of us are in Mode Inception post-51835-0-1446081866-38645_thumb.gif

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Is there anybody in there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Is there anyone at home?

where are you guys ?! :( :idk:

Kat

Well, at least we don't have very long to wait !!

Though, I would like to suggest a walk through practice for the red carpet to be held today !!! Can you tell I'm anxious for a new Leo picture :p

ByPrincess

Thanks for latest Django filming news :)

Glad that gives Leo more time to take care of his award events, J Edgar pr, and Gatsby filming .

According to an ongoing Twitter conversation , Leo is presently at Beverly Hills Montage hotel

@ SusanaMoscatelSusana Muscat

Ok, I can not send phot to but Elba Esther Gordillo just sit next to Leonardo DiCaprio here in Beverly Hillls

Leonardo DiCaprio and Elba Esther Gordillo breakfast at separate tables next to me, whose is the bodyguard? / Great breakfast!
RT @ starbuvic: With Leonardo Dicaprio Scarpetta breakfast in the Hotel Montage Beverly Hills / And Elba Esther did not see ..

23 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Fash

Yes, the tweets were in Spanish, I noticed they mentioned Leo and Hotel Montage in Beverly Hills, so I figured someone must have spotted him there, so that is why I took the time to tranlsate

them . I have no idea who the other person that was spotted (Elba Esther Gordillo ) is :)

And even though I don't know Spanish, I could tell the tweeters were excited about what was happening :p

That's right Girls! and the woman is scary! Look at this tweet :rofl:

guadalac guadalupe ac

“@La_Taquilla: RT @SusanaMoscatel Elba Esther Gordillo just sit next to Leonardo DiCaprio here in Beverly Hillls "The Beautiful and the Beast"

hace 1 hora

but they aren't together, just eating breakfast in the same place...

Kat I said it because she dedicated to politics plus you are right she's not very attractive either :laugh:
FlowerPowerTJ Iris Flores

@ @SusanaMoscatel Poor Dicaprio we hope he doesn't have a heart attack from the shock!!!!

hace 18 minutos

oh my this people are bad, poor woman but the tweet is funny anyway. :laugh:

Kat I said it because she dedicated to politics plus you are right she's not very attractive either :laugh:
FlowerPowerTJ Iris Flores

@ @SusanaMoscatel Poor Dicaprio we hope he doesn't have a heart attack from the shock!!!!

hace 18 minutos

oh my this people are bad, poor woman but the tweet is funny anyway. :laugh:

Oh my! These tweets crack me up girls! :laugh: Who cares about Bafta? We want an Oscar!!! :guitar: :brows: So,they will start filming Django this month? :)