Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

say dirty stuff in French!!! :laugh:

That's my girl! :p

I have to force myself to really learn everything before Sunday night

The improving of my English is to communicate better with Leo during our date at the Golden Globes, ;)

The dirty French stuff is for later that night., for some reason everything sounds sexier in French :cain:

and the Italian swearing is for whoever dares to interrupt us :beating:

Are you listening to me Pami! :laugh:

I'am not kidding, princess. Like I said I understand a bit because I think spanish is smilar to portuguese.

Good to know shine, you along side with pami that also knows french can help us.

Wow Barbie!!! :clap: FELICITACIONES!

My goal is to pronounce better the English, learn swear in Italian and say dirty stuff in French!!! :laugh:

Gracias, princess. :wave:

I know a little French... kinda :laugh:

Me too! French is the second language of Canada. Though nowhere near fluent :laugh: So that's the language I should try to perfect on :laugh: .. it would be the easiest to learn.

I just know a bit of english

A bit Barbie??? :o You seem pretty fluent to me!

Yes, fash. I'am not fluenty at all, I wish I was... :cry: Girls, sometimes I have to use the power translator in my computer to understand some words you wrote, really. :p But the good part is that I learn a lot here in the thread. :yes:

From UK DailyMail , below is what Leo and I ( his date) will be nibbling on at this week's Golden Globes

It is long article all about what guests at GG will be dining on; and the best part the article included picture of Leo with kids in Nepal :)

post-52324-0-1446081886-15796_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446081886-19951_thumb.jpg

The article about the GG food

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...o=feeds-newsxml

fash. I'am not fluenty at all, I wish I was... :cry: Girls, sometimes I have to use the power translator in my computer to understand some words you wrote, really. :p

You keep improving though, which is fantastic!

Oxford Thanks for the Nepal pic :)

Shine Haha I actually have that gif saved to my computer! I'm in love with it :laugh:

I found this article very funny :rofl:

http://www.manwall.com/article/bro-buzz/le...dates_hot_girls

I'am not fluenty at all, I wish I was... :cry: Girls, sometimes I have to use the power translator in my computer to understand some words you wrote, really. :p

Me too Barbie :yes: but I use it to avoid misspellings...

although sometimes I wish that there was a tweet translator! that definitely would be very useful to me, some of them seem a Matrix text effect :laugh: :laugh:

thanks fash. And yeah, princess I also use translator to avoid write wrong... :rofl:

tweet translator? that would be great. :p

Very funny article indeed, fash. But this line is hilarious: This week he is dating Erin Heatherton , :rofl: like if he changed of girlfriend every week, they exaggerate a lot, some of those women mentioned he never dated but the article is still very funny to read.

Very funny article indeed, fash. But this line is hilarious: This week he is dating Erin Heatherton , :rofl: like if he changed of girlfriend every week, they exaggerate a lot, some of those women mentioned he never dated but the article is still very funny to read.

Haha I know right? :rofl: I loved this line....

Someone should take the time to bottle the sweat from this man because with what he has going on it is obvious his pheromones attract hot girls like white on rice

Yes Sick you must be on at ALL times. No sleep for you :laugh:

It's amazing how we are going through pages like crazy, just realized that :o I feel sorry for those who'll think all these pages means there's a bunch of new news/pics, :blush:

wow, you girls sure are on here a LOT! I wish I had the time :hehe:

Oxford - I LUV that pic of Leo in Nepal - that smile -sigh...Thanks!

post-17085-0-1446081887-90861_thumb.jpg

ps. thanks Badge! and welcome - I never knew Chuck was married - he always seemed to be hanging out with Lukas and Kevin and never saw him with his wifey before.

also,like Ox said, I didn't think that pix was really of Leo's house inside either - firstly, he wouldn't have photos taken of his house, only maybe a small part of it or just the back yard, I think he has some photo shoots taken outside his house - and I think his agent had pics taken in his house but it only showed a portion of the room. Plus, the style didn't look like what Leo would have -he seems to like modern but elegant and classy, and of course he can afford the best, and the pieces in that pix didn't look at that nice.

I didn't know Erin was friends with Rosie - admittedly, I don't rreally know much about Erin yet - but from her twitter I think she is REALLY good friends with Candice Swanepol.She seems to be really liked by all the other VS girls.

Thanks everyone........for.........well for filling the thread up :p Man I miss all the best conversations... :p

But thanks ox for the leo in napel pic :wub: Very sweet. Also on erin red carpet talk theres probably no way he'd bring her as he is so private and it is so early in the relationship, next year if they are still together I might give it a little hope, but I bet she will be present at many after parties and whatnot! (fingers crossed)

Dori’s Wolrd: Holidays In Cabo and Aspen

by Dori Cooperman

Christmas and New Years was another great time for me! I started off in Florida with my family which was so nice, but then it was off to Cabo San Lucas!

Also in Cabo were Jane and John Mass, Lizzie Grubman, Drew Mcourt and Jay Luchs. Mike Meldman hosted an amazing party at his Hotel Dorado, with celebs like Leonardo Dicaprio, George Clooney, Alex Rodriguez and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. So many stars and such a fun crowd.

http://www.hauteliving.com/2012/01/doris-w...cabo-and-aspen/

Nice video of Leo through the years entitled Child Actor to Superstar

http://thecelebritynews.co.uk/leonardo-dic..._medium=twitter

Leo/Erin /Red Carpet Question

I do want to make clear my orginal post never stated that I thought Leo would be on red carpet with Erin.

Nor did I ask other posters do you think Leo will bring Erin to the award events ??

Instead , Fash asked posters if you had the choice would you prefer to see A. Leo dressed up red carpet pix or B. pap pix of Leo ?

I then appeared and asked posters if you had the choice would you rather see A. pix of Leo dressed up on red carpet ALONE or B. pix of Leo dressed up on red carpet with a DATE/ERIN ?

No one replied to that question , but that is what I asked :cry:

Badge

Thanks for the excerpt from the woman' blog page :)

I ,also, saw it at Twitter yesterday. It is apparent the woman just reposted the NY Post excerpt to blog entry .

For as we know there were numerous sightings during that time at Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, Monantana and none of him at Cabos.

Solange

Thanks for GMA pix :)

Just a very funny line from George Clooney: *cough*, "I don't care for awards", :laugh: HAHAHAHAHA, don't make me laugh George, hypocrite. :pinch:

I hate this, I realy hate when this actors say that they don't care for award or don't want to win an award because they are lying, and that's why I love Leo because he's honest and he always said how is such a honor to win or being nominated.

Hey girls! thanks for the updates! :hug: and for chat :laugh:

princess

You must be seriously paying attention to class or you fell asleep again? Which one?

:laugh: nope :p none of them :D just had no lectures in computer class :rofl:

fash

Yes Sick you must be on at ALL times. No sleep for you

:laugh: I thought that was ox's mission :laugh:

I feel sorry for those who'll think all these pages means there's a bunch of new news/pics,

:rofl: and one of this "those" definitely was me :rofl:

Barbie,your avi is adorable! :wub: