Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:
^Thanks, but I don't think it's allowed to post photos from the simply site in other forums, what I can understand because the owner Marcie is paying a lot of money for them. The other page wants my telephone number for registration. Well, no LOL

Haven't seen the movies from 2011 and 2019, tried to watch 2012's Lincoln but failed hard (what a fuck!ng boring movie). The perfomances of Leo (obviously :p), Eddie Redmayne and Casey Affleck are my favorites :thumbs_up:🙏

Well, if you want crappy quality of pics, continue "enjoy" Instagram posts. And yeah, ppl from Instagram are stealing their content from these sites, so...

10 minutes ago, Sliva said:

ppl from Instagram are stealing their content from these sites, so...

And people from these sites stealing content from other sites and somewhere else. Everybody stealing content from each other, this is the Internet.

48 minutes ago, Sliva said:

Well, if you want crappy quality of pics, continue "enjoy" Instagram posts. And yeah, ppl from Instagram are stealing their content from these sites, so...

Maybe you should act where your mouth is and just post the pictures with better quality instead of (constantly) mocking other people who are keeping this forum alive every day.

Really, why are people like this? 🙄

I'm not posting instagram stuff here for the fuck!ng quality or accuracy, I'm posting them because most of the posts I pick are pretty inspiring/creative to start a conservation about Leos work (for example) or just because I like the way people are expressing their worship for Leo as an actor. If I want to see HQ pics I go to simplyleonardodicaprio. But this is a forum and not a gallery. Can't believe I have to explain it.

https://deadline.com/2020/10/netflix-adam-mckay-jennifer-lawrence-dont-look-up-leonardo-dicaprio-meryl-streep-jonah-hill-timothee-chalamet-ariana-grande-among-others-to-join-ensemble-1234596652/

While a majority of the cast had been loosely attached since the spring, it was DiCaprio who had been weighing the decision for some time, figuring out if he could do both this and his next Martin Scorsese film Killers of the Flower Moon. With schedules out for him to do both, Netflix officially can celebrate landing one of the best ensembles in recent memory. DiCpario had flirted with handful of Netflix projects but never fully committed and remained one of the few movie stars in the industry who hadn’t starred in project produced by a streamer. With the times changing and theatrical experience in flux, the Oscar winner now finds his next two films produced by streamers, as Apple is the creative lead on Killers of the Flower Moon.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-meryl-streep-join-jennifer-lawrence-in-adam-mckays-dont-look-up

Lawrence and DiCaprio will play the two scientists.

The movie is heading toward a Nov. 19 start of shooting in Boston. McKay is also producing via his label, Hyperobject, along with partner Kevin Messick.

Securing DiCaprio is a major coup as the actor is juggling another commitment, Martin Scorsese’s period crime drama Killers of the Flower Moon. Look Up also puts him back in frame with Hill, with whom he acted in 2013’s The Wolf of Wall Street.

Exciting!

This tweet gives us more insight as to how the deal came to be

Leo and Lawrence are both repped by Super rep Rick Yorn, who signed Jen after she left CAA. Yorn has been trying for some time to pair the two and came close on NIGHTMARE ALLEY but deals could not be reached. Once she was signed on, Yorn saw his opportunity to finally pair the 2

10 hours ago, Lilja K said:

And people from these sites stealing content from other sites and somewhere else. Everybody stealing content from each other, this is the Internet.

Are you sure? Lol. This sites buying pics. And Instagram users are f***n' thiefs.

10 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Maybe you should act where your mouth is and just post the pictures with better quality instead of (constantly) mocking other people who are keeping this forum alive every day.

Really, why are people like this? 🙄

I'm not posting instagram stuff here for the fuck!ng quality or accuracy, I'm posting them because most of the posts I pick are pretty inspiring/creative to start a conservation about Leos work (for example) or just because I like the way people are expressing their worship for Leo as an actor. If I want to see HQ pics I go to simplyleonardodicaprio. But this is a forum and not a gallery. Can't believe I have to explain it.

I don't care, Instagram S*CKS. 

3 hours ago, Sliva said:

Are you sure? Lol. This sites buying pics. And Instagram users are f***n' thiefs.

So why don't you post content from these sites? You always complain but you do nothing so post smth or stop harassing people who post the content here.

8 hours ago, Lilja K said:

So why don't you post content from these sites? You always complain but you do nothing so post smth or stop harassing people who post the content here.

You are so right on this. I don't post content and really appreciate everyone who does. People literally go out of their way during "Leo Quiet Times" to find stuff to post in here. It's much appreciated!

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

You are so right on this. I don't post content and really appreciate everyone who does. People literally go out of their way during "Leo Quiet Times" to find stuff to post in here. It's much appreciated!

Thanks for kind words, Leo content is so rare nowadays but I hope that will change🙏🏻

The movie news is exciting so thanks akatosh and ox for posting the info! This sounds really exciting and great cast too. Thanks Jade and Lilja for the posts and great finds, especially due to the lack of Leo news (that dry spell) and this coronavirus, too. I liked reading everyone's answers to that questionnaire. That was cool too:biggrin:!