Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thanks Sick for the scans! Is it a new interview? Can anybody translate if it is?

actually it's not an interview, it an article with some Leo's quotes from old interviews, I've not read it yet, just read few lines, I'm busy now, but I can translate it then :hehe:

Oh its not? Sucks :/ And if you have the time, please do translate. :heythere: Wouldn't mind reading :)

New pix of Leo in mall in Hong Kong

post-52324-0-1446085346-05369_thumb.jpg

Below is link to video footage of Leo going up escalator, the group walking about mall, then getting annoyed with paps and getting into their two SUV's and leaving mall

Also footage of Leo and pals at Ritz Carlton to they once again notice paps :p

http://hk.apple.next...enews/animation

Sic

Tks for Russian magazine scans; looking forward to your translation when you have time :flower:

Also below is excerpt from Hong Kong article about Leo's stay in Hong Kong

I know that Carter Roberts , CEO & President of World Wildlife Foundation is there as well, and it could be that the two men will travel together in regard to upcoming environtmental activities that Leo will participate in

It is reported that his purely private trip in Hong Kong, and the next will be transferred to Southeast Asia to participate in environmental protection activities.

Rest of Hong Kong article about Leo's stay

on Friday the secret transfer to Hong Kong on vacation, a series of night-clubbing, sunbathing," Bliss Hong Kong "super fun. He stayed in the Four Seasons Hotel, the night before a sumptuous meal in the Italian restaurant, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel 102, the postprandial "on 16 floors, and enjoy the night view of Victoria Harbour to the 118 floor bar.

His only point of the coffee, did not drink, and no female companion to accompany them, holding the iPhone, after holing dazzling night before the self-timer for 5-6 minutes, they bow their heads to view the results of each finished one, photographed satisfaction. It is reported that his purely private trip in Hong Kong, and the next will be transferred to Southeast Asia to participate in environmental protection activities