Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The tweeter below claims she had to decline an invitation to attend a party last night that Leo was at along with well known DJ Gary Dourdan.

She ,also, claims that her friend sent a pix they took with both men

Filet Mignon @ THE DiawCynthia

You know what hurts the most ...? Decline a party in a loft in Paris in the presence of Leonardo DiCaprio and Gary Dourdan

3 hrsTHE Filet Mignon @ DiawCynthia

And ESPECIALLY. When your friend sends you a photo of them both with him. That is what we call pain # LT

Another Paris sighting

♥ei(0/5)leen♥@haileen4life

LEONARDO DICAPRIO WAS IN THE RESTAURANT IN MY HOTEL LAST NIGHT

from Paris, Paris

Kat

Tks for more Gatsby/Cannes news :)

I noticed that Gatsby opens almost everywhere in Europe right after Cannes /15th debut, but was surprised to see that it doesn't open in

Australia to end of May and Brazil to middle of June

Kat

I noticed that Gatsby opens almost everywhere in Europe right after Cannes /15th debut, but was surprised to see that it doesn't open in

Oh really? That stinks.... Heart goes out to leo fans in Australia and brazil having to wait another month :p :/

Thanks for more Paris tweets! Hopefully we get some pap pics! :)

The tweeter below yesterday saw Leo in bar in Paris , and her Dad took pix of the two of them, but as you can see something wrong with flash, but you can see it is Leo /his newsboy cap :p

Also below is her comment about him , which is very similar to tweet that Makeitcount posted :p

He's just as gorgeous in person!!

post-52324-0-1446085346-77449_thumb.jpg

Makeitcount

Tks for Paris tweet; wish you could see him :)

Kat

Oh really? That stinks.... Heart goes out to leo fans in Australia and brazil having to wait another month :p :/

Thanks for more Paris tweets! Hopefully we get some pap pics! :)

Gosh...that's really sad.... :cry2: Do I have to wait that long?? Not fair at all!!! :voodoo:

Tks for Paris tweets and pics sweeties!! :flower:

Btw...Where's Barbie??

Django Unchained will be shown in China ; not surprised as Titanic 3D did very well when released there last year

By Daniel Miller

March 13, 2013, 2:10 p.m.

Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" will debut in China on April 11, marking the first time a film by the writer-director will screen in that nation.

The violent western, a box office hit for its backersSony Pictures Entertainment and The Weinstein Co., has so far grossed $241 million overseas and $161 domestically.

It's unknown how long a run "Django" will receive in China, but most foreign films screened there are limited to a one-month engagement by the Chinese government.

But U.S. movies can still garner a tidy return in a limited run: Ang Lee's Oscar-winning "Life of Pi," for example, took in $90.8 million in China over the course of one month.

"Django," for which Tarantino recently won the Oscar for original screenplay, has star power that could attract Chinese audiences. The movie features Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz, who won the Academy Award for supporting actor for his portrayal of a bounty hunter working in the South in the late 1850s.

It's not clear how the graphic film, which centers on a former slave's quest to free his wife from a cruel plantation owner, will resonate with Chinese audiences. It is expected to get a wide release in the country.

Los Angeles-based business consultant Stanley Chao, author of “Selling To China: A Guide to Doing Business in China for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses,” believes that Chinese audiences would have no trouble connecting with the issue of slavery in America and would support the movie.

"The Chinese in general know about America’s past -- they know about the bad things." Chao said. "They learned about slavery and the Wild West in school. If they hear about a U.S. movie that has violence and gun-slinging, that will make them interested to see it."

Pami

Yes, as to Gatsby/Brazil June : it would be so great if all Leo fans could see his new movies around same time (Y)

Reminder: Please be sure that the sources for articles, twitter posts, etc., are properly documented in your posts. This is a requirement for this thread. If you are unable to document information, please post in Leo's General Discussion thread. Thank you. MauiKane

It's the same girl who say she couldn't went to Leo's party In Paris, so apparently she finally could :

@ DiawCynthia

It was fun to be had on the evening of Leonardo DiCaprio ... Large and small but sacred beautiful eyes! The films were not lying xD

@ DiawCynthia

AHAHAHA @ Manaan_ frankly it was great! But I knew better like atmosphere!

@ DiawCynthia

I'm glad to have him advise a more ambiancée box as Titty Twister! These people should pay me MDR

She also posted an other tweet saying that she loves that kind of party with a lot of stars ect... Also she says Leo is small but regarding to all the ppl who have met Leo they are all saying that he's very tall but anyways !

Also one of her friend ask a pics so she answer :

@ DiawCynthia

@ Mehdi___R you have not yet understood that it was not? He was with his friends Qataris (one in particular billionaire) he was sitting (1)

@ DiawCynthia

@ Mehdi___R beside us. I took a picture with my girlfriend but I could not with him, tell him @ MnkMilk it takes me a mythomaniac pr

And also her friend was in the after-party she said she was invited to an after-party with Leo & Guillaume Canet. It's her twitter :

https://twitter.com/MnkMilk

Ox : Aw I wish I could know his hotel and be in Paris but unfortunatly I don't live in Paris & my schedule doesn't permit me :(

Leo is such a true friends I mean from what we see everytime Leo came in Paris he always find some times for be with Guillaume !!

Makeitcount

Tks for more Paris tweets :)

The girl may mean that Leo is large= tall and small= slender in build

As everyone who has ever seen Leo in person remarks that he is tall, and you can clearly see in recent pix that he is tall

How great that he was able to spend time with Guillaume Canet !!

It is great how they have both made an effort to stay in touch all these years ; The Beach was just being reshown on tv yesterday

Mz_Linz

Tks for news regarding Gatsby new cover book; I'll have to buy one :)

Another nice Korea /Django premiere from Sony Pictures that is new to me

It takes us from Korea press conference through premeire night

Luv the little smile he gives when he first goes up on stage at end at 2:15 mark

Kat

Tks for Leo /ladies slideshow :)

Luv the little smile he gives when he first goes up on stage at end at 2:15 mark

Kat

Tks for Leo /ladies slideshow :)

big smile

very rare haha

HIS SMILE IS TO DIE FOR! :heart::wub:

BIG THANX Oxford 4 da great find :hug:

also,thanks alot 2 the beautiful Leo lovers who shared latest updates! :flower: