Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Don't know if accurate tweets, but if they are , then Leo would be back in New York area, as the Surf Taco locale is in Red Bank , New Jersey

Franny Donington@FrannyDonington7m

LEONARDO DICAPRIO-MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD- WAS IN RB GETTING SURF TACO AND I WAS GONNA FUCKING GO THERE YESTERDAY TOO. I hate myself

Kelly Forsyth@KellyForsyth2459m

LEONARDO DECAPRIO WAS AT SURF TACO YESTERDAY, why could I not have met him

Teicia Gaupp@socialtmktg24h

Curious... anyone else see @LeoDiCaprio at Surf Taco in Red Bank today?

South Beach spin

Leonardo DiCaprio is partying in South Beach just in time for Miami Music Week and electronic music extravaganza Ultra. The star of “The Great Gatsby” was spotted at Italian eatery Bianca at the Delano before hitting nightclub Story to watch Skrillex DJ on Tuesday night. On Wednesday, the eternal bachelor was at it again — grabbing dinner with eight friends at Baoli, where we’re told he tipped back Dom Perignon, smoked an electronic cigarette and “was swarmed by women.” Naturally.

According to the article below Leo is now in Costa Rica

Migration Leonardo DiCaprio confirms entry to Costa Rica

]The famous American actor Leonardo DiCaprio is visiting in Costa Rica, as confirmed by the Directorate of Immigration.

This is not the first time the actor visit our country in 2005 was caught with his ex-girlfriend.

The star of Titanic, Inception and J. Edgar Costa Rica joined the Juan Santamaria Airport at 11:58 a. m. This Friday 22, reported Migration.

This is not the first time the actor visit our country, because when was the boyfriend of the model Gisele Bundchen was caught enjoying the beaches of Guanacaste on more than one occasion with her.

DiCaprio, 38, is one of the darlings of Hollywood actors. In addition, he is a producer.

http://www.nacion.com/2013-03-22/Entretenimiento/Migracion-confirma-ingreso-de-Leonardo-DiCaprio-a-nuestro-pais.aspx#