Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And apparently Leo didn't arrive by himself to Costa Rica :p

Isaac Wolf @ Enlabocadellobo3h

@ LeoDiCaprio entered Costa Rica at 11 am and was accompanied by two women. It was bound for # Guanacaste # CostaRica

Article below tells you a little bit more about who Leo dined with Wed night

One of Hollywood’s most notorious bachelors, Leonardo DiCaprio, has kicked a major habit—and we don’t mean Sports Illustrated models. The actor has been seen using an electronic cigarette in the past few months, and was “puffing” on one continuously while dining at Baoli Miami on Wednesday night.

DiCaprio arrived at the restaurant around midnight with quite an entourage: Vladislav Doronin (the billionaire boyfriend of Naomi Cambpell), famed New York restaurateur (and Mary-Kate Olsen ex) Richie Akiva and Maggio Cipriani, owner of Cipriani Restaurant. The group enjoyed Baoli’s rich food such as black truffle risotto, truffle french fries and filet mignon. DiCaprio sipped from his signature bottle of Dom Perignon.

The guys stayed until 2 a.m., chatting to themselves and “remaining very low key” according to a source. “He was wearing his hat very low.” Of course, no DiCaprio night would be complete without pretty faces. Spies tell us, “A few models came to say hi to him, and spent the night at his table.”

The actor has been spending a lot of time in the Magic City recently; he was also spotted at Bianca at the Delano and Story nightclub. Could the Great Gatsby star be scouting out a vacation home for his newly declared “long break” from acting?!

Nice brazilian article....sorry for the translation hehe. Blame it on google. :hehe:

Check out what is the movie I am looking forward...

There are many great and important American films to debut until July. So I decided to choose which one I look forward to. Forgive me fans of Iron Man 3, The Hangover 3, Star Trek - Beyond the Darkness and The Fast and the Furious 6. Neither really excites me. Monsters University already fills me with hope, and the new adventure of Superman in Man of Steel - Henry Cavill think the title role promises (!). But ... for me, it's The Great Gatsby in my head.

Though Australia has been a disaster in the career of Baz Luhrmann, I admire the career of Australian director. Five years separate that fiasco of his new work, a version of the classic pop sooo certainly novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Besides the great writer's book, there are other reasons why I like the movie. 1) Leonardo DiCaprio, the actor who's always rejected at the Oscars and that in every work proves to be better. 2) Carey Mulligan, the young actress who has already competed for an Oscar for Education and shone on tapes as Not Abandon Me Never, Drive and Shame. 3) Baz Luhrmann, a filmmaker who renewed restless lysergic Shakespeare in Romeo + Juliet and revolutionized the musical Moulin Rouge with hyperbolic.

The trailer (see below), leaving gaping moviegoers, the director seems to return with all the gas and plugged in 220. On the track, the rapper Jay-Z and U2 banda pack a love story set in the 20s ... (!). I saw the original feature film, 1974's many years ago. I dragged and accurate review. DiCaprio replaces Robert Redford and Carey Mulligan takes the role that was Mia Farrow's. They are good choices and the promise of a landmark movie. Is it? June 21, we will have the answer.

http://vejasp.abril....o-ansiosamente/

New tweets ;

@Sofiameow 1 h

WHAT IS LEONARDO DICAPRIO DOING IN COSTA RICA OMG

@Sofiameow 1 h

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO

@Sofiameow 1 h

OH MY GOD I JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

@Sofiameow 1 h

Really can't believe this, LEONARDO DICAPRIO YOU GUYS

@Sofiameow 1 h

Still in shock that I just saw leonardo DiCaprio