Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Girls....I need to say you did a fantastic job this time!!! :clap:

Jesus...Leo looks soooo handsome and adorable! What a gorgeous blue suit or we should say black suit Oxford? :nicole: Leo looks handsome either way!

It's incredible to see that bunch of people expecting to see him, Leo draws crowds!! That really excites me!! :clap:

Tks for all these pics,vids,tweets...you rock girls!! :flower:

March 06, 2013. Leonardo DiCaprio spent 4 day holiday after promoting his film Django Unchained in Tokyo on Saturday. DiCaprio, 38, made a point to deny online rumors that he was retiring. He said that he had made three long films in two years and that he planned to take a break. Our local reporter observed DiCaprio's relaxing concourse sidewalk, browsing all fashion brands alley which is about 1,800 feet, it took about 40 minutes at Tokyo International Airport on Wednesday. DiCaprio holds first-time press conference and red carpet in Seoul, South Korea on Thursday.

post-45431-0-1446085335-64877_thumb.jpg post-45431-0-1446085335-66798_thumb.jpg post-45431-0-1446085335-68499_thumb.jpg post-45431-0-1446085335-69307_thumb.jpg post-45431-0-1446085335-71671_thumb.jpg post-45431-0-1446085335-73524_thumb.jpg post-45431-0-1446085335-76751_thumb.jpg

Another premiere video

Makeitcount

Luv your long post , so many great Leo pix and tweets from fans , tks :flower:

Shine

Tks for more airport pix :)

Pami

Yes, I noticed the Daily Mail said his suit was black as well :p

I noticed just like his suit, how 'dark' Leo's hair looks in the various pix also depends on the pix /lighting

Seeing those pix of all those Korean fans gathered to see Leo is , to me, the real testament to his wonderful acting talent, how many people who have been touched by Leo's wonderful performances , and speaks for more volumes than an Oscar trophy ever could .

Looks like Leo did the Wild Canyon ride with friends ; isn't that Alex's wife Emily ?

Makeitcount & Kat

Tks for two more Korean vids ; Leo had to be thrilled with the reception he received during his visit there :)

And another theater interview ; we need to all use the 'flower' giving technique to get a hug :p

Reuters news video of Leo's visit to Korea; once again in vid he addresses the retiring rumors

https://www.youtube....h?v=K614tdbLJdc

BEyT5KlCIAApzaR.jpg

Seeing those pix of all those Korean fans gathered to see Leo is , to me, the real testament to his wonderful acting talent, how many people who have been touched by Leo's wonderful performances , and speaks for more volumes than an Oscar trophy ever could .

name='oxford25' timestamp='1362693837' post='3131504']

Looks like Leo did the Wild Canyon ride with friends ; isn't that Alex's wife Emily ?

BEyT5KlCIAApzaR.jpg

Makeitcount & Kat

Tks for two more Korean vids ; Leo had to be thrilled with the reception he received during his visit there :)

And another theater interview ; we need to all use the 'flower' giving technique to get a hug :p

Reuters news video of Leo's visit to Korea; once again in vid he addresses the retiring rumors

https://www.youtube....h?v=K614tdbLJdc