Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

name='oxford25' timestamp='1362693837' post='3131504']

Looks like Leo did the Wild Canyon ride with friends ; isn't that Alex's wife Emily ?

BEyT5KlCIAApzaR.jpg

Makeitcount & Kat

Tks for two more Korean vids ; Leo had to be thrilled with the reception he received during his visit there :)

And another theater interview ; we need to all use the 'flower' giving technique to get a hug :p

Reuters news video of Leo's visit to Korea; once again in vid he addresses the retiring rumors

https://www.youtube....h?v=K614tdbLJdc

OH MY GOSH...Leo sure is amazing...and thanks for all the updates this sure is Leo Heaven...just a question for Oxford25 who is Alex in the picture?

Thanks

:flower:

I don't see Alex in the picture...Unless hes one of the guys behind leo in the red shirts, which I don't know about that :idk: Thanks Ox for the find!

Aww he looks so pretty at the premieres. I like what he's been doing with his hair lately. I hope when he goes back to his own normal hair, he won't go back to the slicked straight back look.

Thanks everyone :D

Looks like Leo did the Wild Canyon ride with friends ; isn't that Alex's wife Emily ?

BEyT5KlCIAApzaR.jpg

Makeitcount & Kat

Tks for two more Korean vids ; Leo had to be thrilled with the reception he received during his visit there :)

And another theater interview ; we need to all use the 'flower' giving technique to get a hug :p

Reuters news video of Leo's visit to Korea; once again in vid he addresses the retiring rumors

https://www.youtube....h?v=K614tdbLJdc

Another nice Leo /red carpet from the Korea Daily News

Pisces & Kat

I figured Alex was guy standing behind guys in red shirts

Leo and Emily at GG

Pami

Looking at blondishness and length of Leo's hair ( which is identical to his look during Gatsby film shoot ) I would say it was taken maybe when he return to States after filming ended for Gatsby and before filming began for Django

emily.png gatsby.jpg

Seeing those pix of all those Korean fans gathered to see Leo is , to me, the real testament to his wonderful acting talent, how many people who have been touched by Leo's wonderful performances , and speaks for more volumes than an Oscar trophy ever could .

Couldnt agree with you more Oxford! An Oscar throphy could ever express what Leo really means to all those people! :clap:

Tks for the vids,pics and everything girls!! :flower:

Pami

Yes, if Leo had gone to Korea right after Titanic was released, and all of the larrge crowds turned out, one could say they were just all caught up in Titanic phenomenon that was sweeping the world.

But now it is almost 16 years later, and they've watched as Leo has brought us Aviator, TD, BD, BOL, RR, SI, Inception, J Edgar , and their excitement at being able to see him in person has not lessened over all those years.

To me that says a lot about the enduring appeal that Leo has with moviegoers ; even when he is has taken on roles that are a far cry from Jack Dawson such as J Edgar or Calvin Candie t,hey still are anxious to see his new performance

Oxford...

I guess we can say that Leo's success is timeless and eternal. He will always be a huge movie star and he will always be a loved guy. We call it charisma! He draws crowds because he was born to shine. :wub2:

Pami

Yes, if Leo had gone to Korea right after Titanic was released, and all of the larrge crowds turned out, one could say they were just all caught up in Titanic phenomenon that was sweeping the world.

But now it is almost 16 years later, and they've watched as Leo has brought us Aviator, TD, BD, BOL, RR, SI, Inception, J Edgar , and their excitement at being able to see him in person has not lessened over all those years.

To me that says a lot about the enduring appeal that Leo has with moviegoers ; even when he is has taken on roles that are a far cry from Jack Dawson such as J Edgar or Calvin Candie t,hey still are anxious to see his new performance

Thanks a bunch Ox. Lovely pics :heart:

And couldn't have said it better myself :)

Pami

Not sure if this had has been posted...

Leo DiCaprio Had To Do 27 Takes To Kiss 66 Year Old Co Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLu3ZfsXAps

Someone on IMDB who works at a movie theater posted that the new Gatsby trailer is being shown in front of The Great and the Powerful Oz movie this weekend. I wonder if its true. I remember the Red Band Django Trailer was shown in front of the Man in the Iron Fists movie before it finally leaked online.

http://www.imdb.com/...2&p=1#211663332

Hopefully that means any second now :D :D

Princess

Tks for SXSW sighting ; I sure hope its legit as last year those who attend are 'super tweeters of twit pix ' !

I remember they started tweeting pix of Leo the moment he entered the room :p

Calibi

Tks for Gatsby trailer news :)

I sure hope is true as then it should be online soon

Kat

Tks for video of Lumley talking about kissing Leo :p