Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Below is a really great video from the Django red carpet. It lasts about an 1 hr and 30"

It begins with the preparation at shopping center prior to Leo's arrival and then at about 57 minute mark Leo's van pulls up outside

We get to see Leo from the moment he steps out of black van and starts signing autographs for the fans who were outside of mall.

It's so funny to watch when the annoucement comes that Leo is about to enter the mall to see all the Iphones and Ipads go up in the air

It has lots of great closeups of Leo as he greets the fans : )

http://www.ustream.t...el/django-movie

Pics from DailyMail ;post-60966-0-1446085343-06275_thumb.jpg

The Titanic heartthrob looked handsome and stylish in a pale blue polo top worn underneath a leather jacket, a pair of light blue jeans and suede slip-on shoes.

Chatting on the telephone, he was joined by a couple of minders as he made his way to his flight.

The actor had been promoting his new movie in South Korea much to the delight of his fans there

article_2290750_18894_CC0000005_DC_999_634x977.jpg article_2290750_18894_C48000005_DC_161_306x606.jpg article_2290750_18894_DA7000005_DC_506_306x606.jpg

DiCaprio says on-screen violence doesn't deter him

SEOUL, South Korea - Leonardo DiCapro says filming violent scenes like in "Django Unchained" doesn't deter him from wanting his movies to be great art.

The bloody revenge film about slavery before the U.S. Civil War has fueled some of the debate about whether Hollywood shows too much on-screen violence. DiCaprio portrays a ruthless plantation owner encountered by a freed slave and bounty hunter (Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz).

DiCaprio told reporters in South Korea on Thursday, "My philosophy has kind of always been the same: Pain is temporary, film is forever."

If he gives his films all the focus he can and the elements come together correctly, "you come out with a great piece of art."

The actor said it was his first visit to South Korea. "Django Unchained" opens there March 21.

http://www.philly.co...ntdeterhim.html

Comment from theater worker whose comment about Great Gatsby being shown with Great & Powerful Oz on IMDB , Calibi mentioned last night

Below is his most recent comment about the new Gatsby trailer

I watched it at work last night. It is new but is very similar to Trailer 3 and only has a few minor changes. I only noticed 1 or 2 very quick new clips but other than that its edited pretty much the same, uses the same music, etc

WOW. Hes just been lookin.......like.........WOW. Loving those airport pics :drool: And the premiere vid was nice too. So kind and gracious to his fans. Hes never forgotten to stay humble :heart:

Perez has some shots of his signing autographs for fans :)

http://perezhilton.c...tely-gratuitous

Comment from theater worker whose comment about Great Gatsby being shown with Great & Powerful Oz on IMDB , Calibi mentioned last night

Below is his most recent comment about the new Gatsby trailer

I watched it at work last night. It is new but is very similar to Trailer 3 and only has a few minor changes. I only noticed 1 or 2 very quick new clips but other than that its edited pretty much the same, uses the same music, etc

I just might be going see Oz tommarow...not a 100% sure, But if I do, I'll let ya'll know whats new, etc :)

Last night sighting. Guess the other wasn't true after all.

Casey Lau@hypercasey

The King of the World is in town! Leonardo DiCaprio spotted in Hong Kong at Dragon-i and Four Seasons.

Janthina Fong@janthinafong

Haha Leonardo di Caprio really is in Dragon-I..baseball cap and barricaded by Russian models @divasoria @gabbietatad

Mar 8, 2013 · Details

Another pic from the Django press conference.

Yoohaeyoung_LeonardoDicaprio.jpg

The broadcaster SBS, Yoo Hae Young, recently took a sincere photo with Hollywood star Leonardo Dicaprio.

On March 7, Yoo Hae Young she posted a photo on her Twitter with the caption: " met Leonardo Dicaprio for the first time! He gave an interview about his film like a pro. He is a very warm person. I almost lost in his blue eyes. Please anticipate seeing 'Django Unchained' in cinema nearest you. "

Hello sweeties!!

Tks for all the wonderful pics...I agree when the japanese girl said Leo was a warm person!!The girl has a good taste!!<3<3

Tks for the tweets and articles!