Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey girls...look what I just found about Hangover 3...

As you may know by now, it has been widely speculated thatBritney Spears would be appearing in ‘Hangover 3′, the final installment of the comedy franchise. Well, now we can give you the inside scoop on some of Britney’s secret (or not so secret anymore, ha!) scenes for the film.

While we don’t know what has and hasn’t made the final cut, you’re guaranteed some laughs! After all, this isn’t Britney’s first rodeo as far as comedy is concerned, having appeared on popular hit shows ‘How I Met Your Mother’ & ‘Will & Grace’.

“One of Britney’s scenes is a dream sequence; Alan [ZachGalifianakis] finds himself in bed with her,” says an insider. There is also the much talked about scene of a birthday bash, where Britney shares the screen with Ashton Kutcher, Kanye West,Leonardo DiCaprio and Ke$ha, just to name a few. However, this is the one scene that execs have been trying to keep on the DL.

‘Hangover 3′ is set to hit theaters on May 14th.

Re : Oscar nods

Personally I felt Leo's performance as Calvin Candie was , not only, deserving of an Oscar nomination but a win against his competition.

However, as I stated last night, like the Tin Man, an Oscar nod or win can't give Leo anything he didn't already have.

ByPrincess

Tks for Nightline pix :)

Calibi

Tks for Wolf cast member tweets /pix/ 1Oak tweets ; I'm sure he and his fellow cast members had a great time last night celebrating the end Wolf film shoot :)

ByPrincess & Pami

Tks for "Hangover 3" /possible Leo cameo news :)

Personally would be suprised to find it to be true , but time will tell.

Thank you girls !

I try to don't be that sad about this nomination because at least we won't see Leo lose, but still make me sad always snubbed by the Academy, pretty tired of it. But well he doesn't need this at all - and still hoping for the GG Sunday, with hoping he'd be here ! :flower:

Thanks all for the updates. :)

My reaction to today's announcement (or lack thereof) mirrors everyone else's :)

Loving the twit pics of Leo with the Wolf cast. That was a nice surprise, as we don't see these kinds of pics too often. :)

Although I'm not a fan of The Hangover, I'd still find it interesting if Leo were to have a cameo in the third movie. I guess we'll see whether this will become a reality or not.

Hey girls...look what I just found about Hangover 3...

As you may know by now, it has been widely speculated thatBritney Spears would be appearing in ‘Hangover 3′, the final installment of the comedy franchise. Well, now we can give you the inside scoop on some of Britney’s secret (or not so secret anymore, ha!) scenes for the film.

While we don’t know what has and hasn’t made the final cut, you’re guaranteed some laughs! After all, this isn’t Britney’s first rodeo as far as comedy is concerned, having appeared on popular hit shows ‘How I Met Your Mother’ & ‘Will & Grace’.

“One of Britney’s scenes is a dream sequence; Alan [ZachGalifianakis] finds himself in bed with her,” says an insider. There is also the much talked about scene of a birthday bash, where Britney shares the screen with Ashton Kutcher, Kanye West,Leonardo DiCaprio and Ke$ha, just to name a few. However, this is the one scene that execs have been trying to keep on the DL.

‘Hangover 3′ is set to hit theaters on May 14th.

God, this Academy is joke, how can they snub Leo all the time? well if we are mad, can you imagine how Ben Affleck is? is pretty ridiculous not recognize his work as director in Argo, specially after his 7 noms for the movie...anyway, I stopped to take Oscar seriously a long time ago..

The only thing that makes me happy, is that eventually Leo will get one, and than he will have that stand up ovation, that he deserves!

London /Django premiere

I wanted to mention that pix are online from Dango /London premiere and none so far show Leo being in attendance.

However, look forward to red carpet pix of him at this Sunday's GG award show :)

Sic

Yes, below is the article about the lavish birthday party that did take place in November ; time will tell us if any of the party was filmed to be used for Hangover 3 scene and if there is a scene if Leo is shown in it , or if it is all just a rumor :p

Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Leonardo DiCaprio, Among Guests At Billionaire’s Birthday Party

"Guests and celebrities understood photos were totally off-limits."

While you were sleeping, one Chinese billionaire was having the party of the year.

Saturday night (Nov 3) in a massive rented tent at the foot of the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, a star-studded bash rivaling even the best Academy Awards parties, was secretly being held behind throngs of presidential-style security, four checkpoints deep.

The ultra private event was a birthday party for a Chinese billionaire simply referred to as “Jay Lo.”

A source inside the party told CBS Local “security was matched only by what you would imagine from the Secret Service. Guests and celebrities understood photos were totally off-limits.”

The party had a unique dress code as well. “Everyone, including celebrities and talent, were required required to wear either a tuxedos or a red dress.”

For inside the 300 person VIP-only shindig was a cavalcade of celebrities including Robert De Niro, Tobey Maguire, Jamie Foxx, Benicio Del Toro, Zack Galifianakis, Britney Spears, Pharrel Williams, Busta Rhymes, Leonardo DiCaprio, Olympic medalist Michael Phelps, Korean pop-sensation Psy, Ludacris, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and more.

Not your normal drink service, complimentary cocktails included entire bottles of Crystal, slid across a 24-foot bar carved from solid ice.

Straight out of The Wizard Of Oz, more than 20 umpa loompas frolicked throughout the party while scantily clad Circue Du Solei-style aerial acrobats performed overhead.

“At one point, DiCarprio was rapping on stage with Q-Tip and Busta Rhymes.”

When it came time to sing happy birthday, one Miss Britney Spears stepped up to the do the honors, after which, a friend reportedly presented the birthday boy with a rather unique 4-wheeled gift; a Bugatti Veyron, a 1000+ horsepower, $2.5M supercar.

http://kroq.cbslocal...birthday-party/