Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nanda

So good to see you back :wave:

Tks for Brad's comments ; glad they are pals :)

But , for sure, your first experience of Monsieur Candie has to be on the big screen !!!! :drool:

LeoLover

Sweet words about Leo from Kerry, tks :)

Candie

Tks for great pix of Leo with Wolf cast member :flower:

We can see via your pix that Leo was in his Jordan oufit, so now we know for sure he was at Rao's for filming, and that he didn't truly wrap his scenes to last night and not Wednesday night as we originally thought.

HEALTHY SMOKER! Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is seen puffing away on his electronic cigarette and blowing out rings of smoke between takes while filming on his last day for new movie 'The Wolf of Wall Street' at Rao's Restaurant in East Harlem, New York

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/pOwCp-2b2vh/HEALTHY+SMOKER+Actor+Leonardo+DiCaprio+seen/Ljc7Jbs269C/Leonardo+DiCaprio

Exactly better we say he became a hero for not being nominated :nicole:

To those ugly oldy farty AMPAS voters:do whatever you want to do...Leo just keeps getting better & better day by day & the love & support he`s receiving from millions of people around the world for being snubbed again is zillion times more important & better than your ugly bald golden statue!!!!!!!

It's really great to see all this support coming from so many celebrities at the same time, Leo deserves it.

It's s shame an actor like him has not received due recognition....and of course just like you all in this thread I'm still very disappointed with it. :/

But I came to a conclusion...the Academy Awards is unlucky not to have gone to Leo and not the opposite. :thumbsup:

Its great to see Jamie and Bradley's support for Leo! I hope the academy voters were watching and realized how :baronlamesign: they are for leaving Leo out once again!!!

soooooo sweet :heart:

Kerry Washington on Leonardo DiCaprio's sensitive side

She also spoke about working alongside her former cinematic spouse, Jamie Foxx, who she starred alongside in biopic Ray (2004), and heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.On what we'd be surprised to know about DiCaprio as a person, she said: "He's a totally committed actor and he's very sensitive. He would stop between takes and be like, 'Are you OK? Are you OK? Am I hurting you? Are you OK' And we all just really helped each other to take risks and go for it."

http://www.glamourma...ngo-unchained-2

Its great to see Jamie and Bradley's support for Leo! I hope the academy voters were watching and realized how :baronlamesign: they are for leaving Leo out once again!!!

soooooo sweet :heart:

Kerry Washington on Leonardo DiCaprio's sensitive side

She also spoke about working alongside her former cinematic spouse, Jamie Foxx, who she starred alongside in biopic Ray (2004), and heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio.On what we'd be surprised to know about DiCaprio as a person, she said: "He's a totally committed actor and he's very sensitive. He would stop between takes and be like, 'Are you OK? Are you OK? Am I hurting you? Are you OK' And we all just really helped each other to take risks and go for it."

http://www.glamourma...ngo-unchained-2