Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sic

Another grear Django cover, I'd love to read what they say in these various magazines about Leo's performance , tks :)

Shine

Great new avi ; love his Quentin imitation :)

For me, seeing Leo imitate Jamie & Quentin's reaction to his cut hand was the only part of the interview worth staying up for.

I think these guys on Twiter tonight say it best :

Tony Hodnett@t_hodz

If a man is allowed to have a man crush on any other man, that man would be Leonardo DiCaprio #admititfellas #talentouttheass

Ahmed/Big Business @big_business

He's not underrated fam........... he a legend RT @bsmoove: Leonardo Dicaprio one of the best most underrated actors ever!!!!

I'm new here. Well, not really. I've been lurkig for awhile and decided to join the fun!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to comment or post pics but I hope you don't mind if I share my comments.

Like many of you, I'm disappointed with this awards season. Seems Leo never gets a break with these things. I'm not hopeful that he'll be nominated tomorrow. Seems like everyone thinks Waltz did a better job (not me, but the Academy isn't asking for my opinion!) I'm really not sure what Leo has to do to win an Oscar. Every time he has a worthy role, he gets overlooked.

I'm actually glad he didn't go to London, given how BAFTA treated him!

I liked the Nightline interview, but it was too short! The part where he imitates Tarantino looking around the camera after he cut his hand was priceless.

I've seen "Django," but will hold any comments until everyone else has.

So, is WOW finished filming? I'm confused.

I hope Leo attends the Golden Globes. They're more fun to watch than the Oscars anyway!

it looks like everybody wants to see Leo!

News/

Golden Globes Countdown! Meet Leonardo DiCaprio and All the Other Best Supporting Actors

by John Boone Today 11:23 AM PST

reg_1024.BestSuppActr.mh.010813.jpg Getty Images

Ladies and gentlemen (and ladies), may we introduce you to a little-known actor named Leonardo DiCaprio?

OK, unless you've been living in the middle of the desert without cable or Internet (and maybe still then) you've heard of the Django Unchained star. And you've probably heard of his competition at this year's Golden Globes, which includes Philip Seymour Hoffman and Tommy Lee Jones, among others.

E! Online will be livestreaming the Golden Globes red carpet—get all the details!

Same goes for TV, where political wannabes (Ed Harris) will go against d-bags who crushes it daily (that'd be New Girl's Max Greenfield) and CIA agents (Homeland's Mandy Patinkin, hollah!).

But do you know which actor has more Globes than anyone else? And which actors are competing for the very first time? Before the 70th annual awards, which airs this Sunday, Jan. 13, we're telling you who's who and who's won what, just so you're fully in-the-know once the red carpet rolls out.

it looks like everybody wants to see Leo!

News/

Golden Globes Countdown! Meet Leonardo DiCaprio and All the Other Best Supporting Actors

by John Boone Today 11:23 AM PST

reg_1024.BestSuppActr.mh.010813.jpg Getty Images

Ladies and gentlemen (and ladies), may we introduce you to a little-known actor named Leonardo DiCaprio?

OK, unless you've been living in the middle of the desert without cable or Internet (and maybe still then) you've heard of the Django Unchained star. And you've probably heard of his competition at this year's Golden Globes, which includes Philip Seymour Hoffman and Tommy Lee Jones, among others.

E! Online will be livestreaming the Golden Globes red carpet—get all the details!

Same goes for TV, where political wannabes (Ed Harris) will go against d-bags who crushes it daily (that'd be New Girl's Max Greenfield) and CIA agents (Homeland's Mandy Patinkin, hollah!).

But do you know which actor has more Globes than anyone else? And which actors are competing for the very first time? Before the 70th annual awards, which airs this Sunday, Jan. 13, we're telling you who's who and who's won what, just so you're fully in-the-know once the red carpet rolls out.

Everyone thanks for all the great updates.

Is Wolf suppose to wrap tonight or by the end of the week?

Also how many think Leo will be nominated tomorrow? I'm starting to think he wont sadly. Whatever happens tomorrow I just hope Matthew McC is not nominated for Magic Mike like I've been seeing people predict on some oscar blogs. I do hope Robert DeNiro gets a nomination and Tarantino gets in for Best Director.

Everyone thanks for all the great updates.

Is Wolf suppose to wrap tonight or by the end of the week?

Also how many think Leo will be nominated tomorrow? I'm starting to think he wont sadly. Whatever happens tomorrow I just hope Matthew McC is not nominated for Magic Mike like I've been seeing people predict on some oscar blogs. I do hope Robert DeNiro gets a nomination and Tarantino gets in for Best Director.

Osa

Tks for GG article :)

ByPrincess

Tks for filming tweet :)

Calibi

This is the latest tweet from Wolf cast member that I posted earlier.

If Leo is just part of 1st unit , then , maybe , after today's filming ,he's done and on his way to London :)

If Leo is part of 2nd unit filming as well, then it appears that part of filming doesn't end to Tuesday Jan 15th .

Last day of first unit work today on wolf... few days of 2nd unit shots the rest of the week and next week... picture wrapping completely on tuesday night! Its been a wild ride!!

Calibi I remember that tweet from a extra that said that she would be filming this weekend... so I'm starting to think that Leo isn't going to be at the GG... and as has happened several times last year :ermm:

Tomorrow nominations??? ... The BAFTA snub just gave me that feeling (I hope we're wrong).

I agree with what you said... NOT Mcconaughey please academy! Don't be such an asshole!

Sorry .. but I had to say it! :ninja:

Yeah the Bafta nominations gave me the feeling that he will be left out. I think Arkin, Hoffman, and Tommy Lee Jones are locks. The other two spots I think will probably go to Deniro, Bardem, or Waltz.

I saw this ad of craiglist for casting and they will still be holding auditions until the 11th

WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEING ASPIRING ACTORS AND MODELS FOR LEONARDO DICAPRIO & JONAH HILLS NEW MOVIE

NO PRIOR EXP REQUIRED

YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHOOT DATES THROUGH OUT JANUARY

SEEKING EVERYDAY Males and Females 16-55 ANY ETHNICITY For Various Scenes

(SOME SMALL SPEAKING ROLES)

SEEKING MALE 18-45

SEEKING MALE AND FEMALE 20-40

SEEKING 21-40 ALL TYPES

SEEKING EXTRAS FOR BIG SCENE ALL TYPES

ALL TYPES Male and Females 16-55

Some of you will be asked to read (IF APPLICABLE)

ALSO SEEKING ALL TYPES AGES 16-55 FOR EXTRA WORK,

AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD WEDNESDAY JANUARY 9TH FROM 1-5PM, THURSDAY JANUARY 10TH FROM 1-5PM, AND FRIDAY JANUARY 11TH FROM 1-5PM

THE ADDRESS IS 1674 BROADWAY THATS THE CORNER OF W52ST AND BROADWAY PLEASE CHECK IN WITH THE DOORMAN

PLEASE ARRIVE AS SOON AND AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY FOOD, CANDY, GUM, OR PERSON WITH YOU TO THIS AUDITION (PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY SMALL CHILDREN OR PETS TO THE AUDITION THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING)

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL

NON-UNION

“I’ve been in White Plains all evening, screaming at loud, boisterous financiers. And I’m not talking about Harvey Weinstein.”

I literly laughed out loud when I read this. Love him!!! haha

Welcome Summer :wave:

I'm trying to stay positive that we'll wake up to good news tomorrow. Leo really deserves this nomination and if he doesn't get it I will be very disappointed!

That gif is classic photo-45431.gif?_r=1357781202